The iPhone 5C was a big mistake by Apple

Daps
Android isn't the new apple, as they don't make anything of real value.

Its more like Nokia is the new Apple, Apple is the new Microsoft, and Microsoft is the new Google. Blackberry is irrelevant at this point, and will honestly get bought out by M$ in a fire sale.

Sorry I meant to say Google

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I cant believe I agree with @Liquid for once. That fisher price iPhone 5c will be looked down upon the arrogant apple mass. Yes it is too expensive for 1+ old tech. It least you have the "baller" Gold iPhone! Apple is bringing the gold chain 80's era back Boiiiiiiiii!
Agreeing with me is seeing the light, it means you have are getting a little wiser.

@Hiphoplives4eva WP combined has single digit market share...that's still irrelevant. Might change in the next 2 years though.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Agreeing with me is seeing the light, it means you have are getting a little wiser.

@Hiphoplives4eva WP combined has single digit market share...that's still irrelevant. Might change in the next 2 years though.

Reread my previous post and educate your self. WP has double digit marketshare in UK, Mexico, and soon India. Deny the truth all you want, but WP is coming for ya neck!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Reread my previous post and educate your self. WP has double digit marketshare in UK, Mexico, and soon India. Deny the truth all you want, but WP is coming for ya neck!
Hey I want it to succeed, but it has single digits worldwide.

That's Canibus type sales numbers at the end of the day compared to the top dogs.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its :mindblown: that apple stans can't see that Apple hasn't done anything truly innovative since Steve Jobs died. Now they are just a run of the mill tech company with a cult following fanbase...

The only people who will want the new iphone are those who already have a iphone. And even a lot of those people are getting fed up...

Fingerprint scanning and cool kiddie colors isnt changing the game....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its :mindblown: that apple stans can't see that Apple hasn't done anything truly innovative since Steve Jobs died. Now they are just a run of the mill tech company with a cult following fanbase...

The only people who will want the new iphone are those who already have a iphone. And even a lot of those people are getting fed up...

Fingerprint scanning and cool kiddie colors isnt changing the game....

In your opinion what has "changed the game" in recent years when it comes to smartphones.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

Its more like Nokia is the new Apple, Apple is the new Microsoft, and Microsoft is the new Google. Blackberry is irrelevant at this point, and will honestly get bought out by M$ in a fire sale.

Blackberry is not irrelevant. It is still damn near the official phone of the govt and other large companies. Average joe on the street may not give a shyt about BB but its still used largely in those sectors. I work for a large fortune 500 corporation (60-80k employees) and we all have BBs issued to us.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It's still gonna sell like hot cakes so I don't think it's a mistake.
apple could take a shyt on a flip phone and stans would eat it up. so no iphone is really a 'mistake'

cant lie tho, if I was them, why would I have any new features if its still finna sell ? :heh: Id fire half of my engineers and just rake in the money from stans.

the name brand and status symbol allure is far more important to people in this country than anything else.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Blackberry is not irrelevant. It is still damn near the official phone of the govt and other large companies. Average joe on the street may not give a shyt about BB but its still used largely in those sectors. I work for a large fortune 500 corporation (60-80k employees) and we all have BBs issued to us.

Those will soon be replaced by windows phones. Get ready.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:what: