The iPhone 5C was a big mistake by Apple

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
From the looks of things it looks like Apple sold 7 million of the 5S and 2 million of the 5C. Not bad considering the 5C is last year's IPhone in 5 different colors.

Khalid_Rashad

Rookie
Daps
People getting in fights over a phone covered in plastic, or a phone that has a slow mo camera. That shyt MUST be revolutionary! :mjpls:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to go see if I can exchange this iphone 5 I got 10 days ago for a 5s...the price should be the same I didn't get any discount or anything.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
IMO, Appples look(from the icons to the menus) has just gotten very stale.

I mean if ur the type of person who doesn't like change, then the Iphone is probably great for you.

But what they really need to do is make an entirely new, customizable interface....but then keep the old interface as an option ppl can revert back to.

I know a lot of people don't jailbreak but i been had customized interface/widgets, etc on my phone since like iOS 3.
That's whats so funny; all the stuff that apple decided to add in over the years has been shyt from the jailbreak community.

Anyway I stopped with apple after the iPhone 4.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Apple sold 9 million devices( iphone 5s and 5c ) over the weekend. Double their last release.

and this is why they wont make any drastic changes

Why would they make drastic changes? People bytch when FB or iTunes is tweaked. Plus, who even makes "drastic changes" with their products? What would these changes even be?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Reminds me of the "cheap Jordans" they made to keep nikkas from getting shot. :childplease:

Well I'd rather be shot than get clowned for rocking some damn "jumpmans". :pachaha:

Can't be caught with a 5c when nikkas got gold 5s's out this bytch.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of the "cheap Jordans" they made to keep nikkas from getting shot. :childplease:

Well I'd rather be shot than get clowned for rocking some damn "jumpmans". :pachaha:

Can't be caught with a 5c when nikkas got gold 5s's out this bytch.

fukk that gold iphone it's all about that space gray with the leather and suede cases.