The iPhone 5C was a big mistake by Apple

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Hey I want it to succeed, but it has single digits worldwide.

That's Canibus type sales numbers at the end of the day compared to the top dogs.

Let me spit my shyt

Canibus-Notepad.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
@Liquid

Why would some buy a IPhone. 5c

When you can buy a iPhone 4 right now for 97 cents.

Aren't these products targeted at the same demographic

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
@Liquid

Why would some buy a IPhone. 5c

When you can buy a iPhone 4 right now for 97 cents.

Aren't these products targeted at the same demographic

Because IPhone 4 is over 3 years old and isn't worth crap now with its specs and less app support. Duh.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
im done with iphone, brehs. im cool with my 4S but they aren't bringing anything innovative to the table. just faster processors and better cameras.

Like every other manufacturer isnt doing the same...plus bigger screen sizes...SMH :shaq2:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@Liquid
I think you should apply for a top position at Apple, so you can share your sophisticated analysis of the market with the CEO. :russ:

Same goes for the rest of you android peasants. Richest companies in the world need your consultation. :banderas:

I'm a member of standroid but this post had me :dead:

ridge

Daps
lol at the countless 'high end' android phones made from cheap plastic but when apple drops a plastic one its the worst thing ever

you guys are shameless

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
How about this. What is the human need to be like every fukking body else. If joe blow has a Iphone you have to have it. If Sally has a "galaxy" you have to have one too. Me I walk by my own drum as long as the phone is as good or better the other prem phones out I will rock it. Im not trying impress other people with my phone. Now I do happen to have a desirable phone, but that was not high on the want factor for me. To be honest Iphone are nice phones. But there is literally nothing special about them other some people have this damn superior complex like its not easy as fukk to get a iphone now.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
lol at the countless 'high end' android phones made from cheap plastic but when apple drops a plastic one its the worst thing ever

you guys are shameless
The only high end android made of plastic is samsung and they got a lot of crap about it. Dont act like everything was honky dory about it.