The Ice Bowl, Part 2: The Official COWBOYS (#3) @ PACKERS (#2) NFC Divisional Playoffs Thread

Who advances to the NFC Championship?

• The visiting Cowboys

Votes: 59 44.4%
  • The hosting Packers

Votes: 74 55.6%

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
10923537_1590385564513775_5203846540577631385_n.jpg

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Won't lie, I'm heartbroken but feel like we shouldn't have had to come back and bring it down to a fourth down toss up to Dez. We made mistakes and that's not to take away from the Packers but we capitalize on a few more plays earlier in the game and that play is just icing on the cake....

Still a Dallas Cowboys fan for life, but I think with a few tinks, good draft/free agency and snag a decent Defensive Coordinator and we can win the whole thing...this teams culture has changed/is changing, we have a lot to be proud of. It came down to a weird call and technicality to end our run, I for one feel very encouraged

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They have overturned much worse than that . He shouldn't of rolled and tried to score
In hindsight you are correct but I think that's human nature to do that. Welp that's how it goes long offseason fukk it. Next season the NFCE going to be better so its probably going to be harder to make it next year but gotta see what happens during the offseason with FA the draft etc

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Won't lie, I'm heartbroken but feel like we shouldn't have had to come back and bring it down to a fourth down toss up to Dez. We made mistakes and that's not to take away from the Packers but we capitalize on a few more plays earlier in the game and that play is just icing on the cake....

Still a Dallas Cowboys fan for life, but I think with a few tinks, good draft/free agency and snag a decent Defensive Coordinator and we can win the whole thing...this teams culture has changed/is changing, we have a lot to be proud of. It came down to a weird call and technicality to end our run, I for one feel very encouraged
This all day. Murray don't fumble game probably over. They don't get cute on 3rd and one probably get and they don't go down for a fg at the end of the half. Get that fumble off the kickoff probably score another td game over. That's why as bad as that call was I can't blame that on our L. That was one of many plays that could've made a difference not even adding more pressure from the front four.

Like you said have to see what happens in the offseason on how much better we can be.