The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
nikka I was born in 89, who tf uses the term "jive turkey" :dead:

:umad:but I'm bout to be covered under my girl plan when we tie that young knot this summer
Go get some legitimate income before trying to come at me fakkit...I doubt u have any since u want to be the first one who post from thread to thread all fukking day :hhh:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
He doesn't want to disclose any information about the donations he received or the property he bought. So they're doing it.

Well first of all let's establish something that's real and not internet weirdo babble:

- Umar has a school
- the school cost close to 1 mil.

his ACTIONS. are in line with somebody who used donations to buy a school <<<< this is indisputable.

has it been sloppy? is he a person of questionable character? is he an egomaniac? absolutely!! but one has nothing to do with the other

don't accuse a man of commiting crimes just to crack jokes - call the authorities. hell are the people who donated to him complaining? I'm not.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I bet Richard Spenser doesn’t get harassed like Umar. Umar is trying to build one step at a time and these crabs keep coming for his throat...went as far as suing for his credentials. But they don’t die Richard Spenser...community ran by a bunch of beta Male, old ass, defeated, crab-ass fakkits like @THE HEAVEST who rather go after women then men :hhh:

disgusting all around

You dodged my last question all the while I answered yours how old are You man?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
SO ARE YOU DONE OR ARE YOU FINISHED?

I GET THE SAME RESPONSE EVERY TIME.

YOU'RE WANTING TO HAVE AN ENTIRE SIDE DISCUSSION ON A TOPIC THAT WARRANTS ABOUT 4 THREADS (MEGAPASTOR/CHURCH CORRUPTION) ALONE.

I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT. I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. DO. THAT.

NOBODY'S RUNNING FROM YOU SIR, IT'S A RIDICULOUSLY EASY ARGUMENT TO DISMANTLE BUT NEEDS IT'S OWN THREAD.

I'M ENJOYING THE YELLING. IT'S THERAPEUTIC.
giphy.gif

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Hopefully he ain't homeless, it sucks to see one of us on the streets.
No it doesn’t, when they’re full of shyt leading gullible people astray with bullshyt conspiracies and causes.

fukk Umar and the rest of those fraud hoteps.
Irks me whenever I see them posted.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
YOU'RE WANTING TO HAVE AN ENTIRE SIDE DISCUSSION ON A TOPIC THAT WARRANTS ABOUT 4 THREADS (MEGAPASTOR/CHURCH CORRUPTION) ALONE.

I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT. I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. DO. THAT.

NOBODY'S RUNNING FROM YOU SIR, IT'S A RIDICULOUSLY EASY ARGUMENT TO DISMANTLE BUT NEEDS IT'S OWN THREAD.

I'M ENJOYING THE YELLING. IT'S THERAPEUTIC.
giphy.gif

:beli:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Well first of all let's establish something that's real and not internet weirdo babble:

- Umar has a school
- the school cost close to 1 mil.

his ACTIONS. are in line with somebody who used donations to buy a school <<<< this is indisputable.

has it been sloppy? is he a person of questionable character? is he an egomaniac? absolutely!! but one has nothing to do with the other

don't accuse a man of commiting crimes just to crack jokes - call the authorities. hell are the people who donated to him complaining? I'm not.

where did you get that he paid "close to 1 mil" for those buildings?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Right here sir. Says he paid 750K for a school - time stamped:

now if you just flat out don't believe him, I've got nothing to do w/that :hubie:

yeah well he lied, by about 350,000. records say the purchase price was 400,000. where'd the rest go?

now it makes sense why you're in every thread going so hard to defend the man. you got suckered outta cash and it's become emotional to you. it's all good man alotta of us donated to him back in the beginning. but most of us had the good sense to realize wasn't nothing gonna happen after he fukked the money off.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
yeah well he lied, by about 350,000. records say the purchase price was 400,000. where'd the rest go?

:mjlol: post that document. seriously...I can tell you right now there is no school building that large in america going for 400K i don't care how run down it is

giphy.gif

Look at these schools
Schools for Sale - LoopNet.com

the only ones going for under a mil are the ones that look like out houses and little churches.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
He's been making videos in his car/outside for the last two weeks. He was also begging all his followers to donate $2 to his cash app.

even with new year, we still can't support the brother man for his efforts in doing somrthing for youngs brothers with potential. yet we want to use the coli to vent about what other are not giving us.