The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Question everybody, and I'm on record as saying that I believe the school is a waste of time, he's aiming too big

But his critics are looking like the bigger clowns - it went from "he's scamming and stealing money!!", to when he got the building "he only paid 50 dollars and an IOU for it!!!"

cats are all over the place because they have a personal hatred for Umar

Jay Morrison was being investigated by the SEC and i've given my thoughts on that situation at length. One thing i've never done is attack that man personally. Can Umar critics say the same? :coffee:

Why haven’t Umar sued the people that have? On YouTube he’s been called a fake doctor, crackhead, ped0, scammer, extortionist, deadbeat. People have pulled up a criminal record allegedly of his that has child abuse, cocaine possession in his record, if true he’d never have a school no matter how much money he has. If not true, that’s immensely damaging false information. In my world, either Umar is suing or the accusations are true.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I hope you all are paying attention. It has to be "hate" when you ask another Black man/woman to account for funds they themselves begged for for a project nobody was asking for in the first place.

Now Booker T. has been a staunch defender of Umar in every thread clowning people who question what Umar did with the money he's had for a decade now. To the point where Booker T. himself will lie for Umar.

Records show that after 10 years and the heat finally catching up to his ass, he purchased the property in Delaware for 400,000. Public record. But Booker T. refuses to believe that. No building that size could be had for 400 grand, he says. No, it had to have been purchased for 750,000. Why? Because Umar sat on the BC and told Envy and Charlemagne that lie.

So now Booker T. himself lies and from only god knows where makes up an asking price of 1,000,000 and tells us Umar got it for 750,000.
I guess the state of Delaware knocked off 250,000 and, to quote Booker T. said "yEah suRe iTsh YoOrz!!!" :bryan:

But then he has the gall to question Jay Morrison's project, when at least Jay has come thru on a property plus renovations. He can do all kinds of research into SEC allegations and give his thoughts "at length" on Jay, but can't even summon up a simple google search to find the truth about the lies Umar told.

Booker T., in this instance at least, represents the Black sucker. And he's been with us for thousands of years. The one you can tell anything to, and keep telling anything to, and as long as you're eloquent enough and spin a little Black consciousness in there he'll not only keep sending you the cash, but will destroy his own credibility by lying in the meantime.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
^^^^ nikka typed all that emotional nonsense and can't take 20 seconds to provide proof that i'm wrong. :unimpressed:

in fact, I asked for it at 4:30, it's 6:30 at the time of me typing this. shouldn't take 2 hours to prove your own arguments. :coffee:

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
^^^^ nikka typed all that emotional nonsense and can't take 20 seconds to provide proof that i'm wrong. :unimpressed:

in fact, I asked for it at 4:30, it's 6:30 at the time of me typing this. shouldn't take 2 hours to prove your own arguments. :coffee:

Brother I don't have anything to prove. You can look it up yourself. But here, it took me two seconds to find a realty site and find the number.

http://www.realtytrac.com/property/de/wilmington/19802/610-e-17th-st/202683945//

Sale History
Date Event Price Price/sq.ft. Source
2/11/2019 Sold $400,000 N/A Public Records
4/4/2017 Sold $1,249,000 N/A Public Records
2/21/2008 Sold N/A N/A Public Records

So now maybe you can explain where the rest went. I'm sure you'll come up with something - problems with the source, etc. But tell you what, now why don't you find something, anything, showing he paid the 750,000 you've been on here lying about.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Brother I don't have anything to prove. You can look it up yourself. But here, it took me two seconds to find a realty site and find the number.

http://www.realtytrac.com/property/de/wilmington/19802/610-e-17th-st/202683945//

Sale History
Date Event Price Price/sq.ft. Source
2/11/2019 Sold $400,000 N/A Public Records
4/4/2017 Sold $1,249,000 N/A Public Records
2/21/2008 Sold N/A N/A Public Records

So now maybe you can explain where the rest went. I'm sure you'll come up with something - problems with the source, etc. But tell you what, now why don't you find something, anything, showing he paid the 750,000 you've been on here lying about.

So it was 400K after taxes? :unimpressed:

now don't get emotional (mad). just a question. :coffee:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
So it was 400K after taxes? :unimpressed:

now don't get emotional (mad). just a question. :coffee:

i guess now the "taxes" came out to 350,000? LMAO!! 400 for the property, 350 for the "taxes?" i guess delaware taxes property at an 80-90% rate! Jesus man. i understand people are reading and ego says you have to win the e-debate, but now you just look stupid.

and that's not even touching on the back taxes the nikka still owes! just admit you got took like the rest of us. keep hoping for the best, but I'd stop defending that thief.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i guess now the "taxes" came out to 350,000? LM.

nikka calm down. the tax percentages are on the link you just sent.

now, I asked you not to get emotional, I simply asked you were the taxes included in the 400k?

if you don't know just say you don't know. :unimpressed:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
nikka calm down. the tax percentages are on the link you just sent.

now, I asked you not to get emotional, I simply asked you were the taxes included in the 400k?

if you don't know just say you don't know. :unimpressed:

i do know. I've bought properties so I understand land assessments and how that figures into your annual property tax, which is what the table you're looking at shows. obviously you don't know, which means you haven't ever purchased a crib and that's why you're reaching.

now how bout you stop asking me questions and start answering some. you see it's easy to run to another question when you've been proven wrong. why don't you come up with just one credible source showing that he paid anywhere close to the 750,000 you're claiming?

and you can keep running to the emotional/mad shyt all you want. you're in every thread defending the man's honor. i got tired of watching it so i decided to shut that bullshyt up. this is more sad than anything to tell you the truth.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i do know. I've bought properties so I understand land assessments and how that figures into your annual property tax, which is what the table you're looking at shows. obviously you don't know, which means you haven't ever purchased a crib a.

I'm in my house now, but you're not emotional? :unimpressed:

but you got it, I'm wrong and Umar was lying. He paid 400K for it and not the 750K he said on the radio.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

but you got it, I'm wrong and Umar was lying. He paid 400K for it and not the 750K he said on the radio.

Thank you. That's all you had to say 10 posts ago. You could've saved yourself the time you wasted looking for the 750,000 receipt we all know does not exist.

Now I'll take that precious last word.

To begin with, no hard feelings. I read your posts and we agree for the most part, just not on this. Second, it's ok to ask for accountability from Black people. I doubt you'd just send me money for an upliftment project and then simply take my word on what I did with it. You'd want receipts and rightfully so.

And in 2020 there's no need to look to Umar or Tariq or Jay Morrison or anyone else for any program to help Black people. With social media, a commitment to full transparency, and some good old-fashioned honesty regular Black people can raise millions annually to put towards whatever programs and initiatives we choose. Look up Min. Farrakhan's 5 cent a day program. Together we can do everything they talk about and know for sure that we're not funding some nikka's lifestyle, or have to wonder where the money is at. Few years ago a few of us tried to get it started on another board, but naturally when it came time for real action most of them nikkas disappeared.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin

You can't trust what he says on the radio. One second he is saying that he has tax exemption status and the next he is saying he never knew while claiming that the IRS was intentionally not letting him know.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Thank you. That's all you had to say 10 posts ago. You could've saved yourself the time you wasted looking for the 750,000 receipt we all know does not exist.

Now I'll take that precious last word.

To begin with, no hard feelings. I read your posts and we agree for the most part, just not on this. Second, it's ok to ask for accountability from Black people. I doubt you'd just send me money for an upliftment project and then simply take my word on what I did with it. You'd want receipts and rightfully so.

And in 2020 there's no need to look to Umar or Tariq or Jay Morrison or anyone else for any program to help Black people. With social media, a commitment to full transparency, and some good old-fashioned honesty regular Black people can raise millions annually to put towards whatever programs and initiatives we choose. Look up Min. Farrakhan's 5 cent a day program. Together we can do everything they talk about and know for sure that we're not funding some nikka's lifestyle, or have to wonder where the money is at. Few years ago a few of us tried to get it started on another board, but naturally when it came time for real action most of them nikkas disappeared.

1) Well actually Umars school is two buildings which he's shown over 50 times on video, but even if you use street view you can see them
both are listed at 400K - he more than likely offered them 750K and they took it.

611 E 17th St, Wilmington, DE 19802 - 187457918 | RealtyTrac
610 E 17th St, Wilmington, DE 19802 - 202683945 | RealtyTrac

2) You Umar haters are relentless, I've never seen anything like it before so no matter what happens with him and his school, you all are completely invested in hating that man and I actually do fear for his safety.

do your thing fam, but I don't have the energy to just sit around and hate people like that :manny: