The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: post that document. seriously...I can tell you right now there is no school building that large in america going for 400K i don't care how run down it is

giphy.gif

Look at these schools
Schools for Sale - LoopNet.com

the only ones going for under a mil are the ones that look like out houses and little churches.

Brother you saying what you think don't matter. You can go on any real estate site and it'll show what those buildings sold for and it's 400,000. Not the 750,000 he came up with to make up for the fact that he fukked off most of the money. Like I said it's ok. Most of us who donated thought the man had the best intentions and was gonna come thru, but for whatever reason he didn't and now he's in a jam.

Unless you're him or kin to him you're just making yourself look ridiculous by continuing to defend this shytshow as hard as you are.

I know one thing, I can guarantee you can't not one source showing he paid the 750 he got up on the BC and lied about.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
even with new year, we still can't support the brother man for his efforts in doing somrthing for youngs brothers with potential. yet we want to use the coli to vent about what other are not giving us.

man ain't nobody celebrating a fukking swindler are you crazy? i guess every charlatan that comes along with good intentions for the "young brothers": should be put up on a pedestal no matter how crooked he/she is.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Brother you saying what you think don't matter. You can go on any real estate site and it'll show what those buildings sold for and it's 400,000. Not the 750,000.

again fam you're not listening. Umar STILL had to go to the real estate company or the city or whoever sold him that property - and present them with money.

you're arguing that they agreed to 400K for that big ass school and i'm calling bullshyt...

you can try to turn this into an argument if you want, but i'm just not buying that, that sounds crazy.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah well he lied, by about 350,000. records say the purchase price was 400,000. where'd the rest go?

now it makes sense why you're in every thread going so hard to defend the man. you got suckered outta cash and it's become emotional to you. it's all good man alotta of us donated to him back in the beginning. but most of us had the good sense to realize wasn't nothing gonna happen after he fukked the money off.

Hey now..

The bible says "don't muzzle the ox that treads the corn".. :mjgrin:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
again fam you're not listening. Umar STILL had to go to the real estate company or the city or whoever sold him that property - and present them with money.

you're arguing that they agreed to 400K for that big ass school and i'm calling bullshyt...

you can try to turn this into an argument if you want, but i'm just not buying that, that sounds crazy.

and what you're not getting is that it doesn't matter what you believe, the facts are the facts. it ain't a argument. i didn't say he didn't go give the city some money, i'm saying he didn't give them 750,000.

we donated back when he was talking about buying the property in Virginia 10 years ago. the man only raised around 750,000 that we know about, with high estimates being around a mil.

you can go look on any real estate site that has the listing for that address and it shows the purchase history for that property going back some years, and it sold in Feb. of 2019 for 400,000. doesn't matter how big the buildings are, the price is for the condition it's in. start thinking like a fukkin man is what I'm saying. or put what you "believe" to the side and come up with something showing he paid 750,000. it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: post that document. seriously...I can tell you right now there is no school building that large in america going for 400K i don't care how run down it is

giphy.gif

Look at these schools
Schools for Sale - LoopNet.com

the only ones going for under a mil are the ones that look like out houses and little churches.
Why don't you want to see the receipts for Umar's claim? You can't be all "I wanna see the receipts" for the public listing but then accept Umar's claim that he spent close to a million dollars as fact without coming off as a hypocrite picking and choosing when to be skeptical.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
and what you're not getting is that it doesn't matter what you believe, the facts are the facts. it ain't a argum

nikka you all the way in your feelings because not even you can make sense of your own argument:

1) Umar sees school for 1 million

2) Umar Only brings 400K coming up 600K short

3) The people selling the school say "yEah suRe iTsh YoOrz!!!" :bryan:

what thinking person believes that's what happened? I know you hate Umar but this is stupid....please get your last word in man, i'm done. :coffee:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Why don't you want to see the receipts for Umar's claim? You can't be all "I wanna see the receipts" for the public listing but then accept Umar's claim that he spent close to a million dollars as fact without coming off as a hypocrite picking and choosing when to be skeptical.

I'm allowed to believe people when they say things, same as you. If you think the person is lying then by all means, present the evidence.

this shyt ain't rocket science. :unimpressed:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Aye man.

I been side-eyeing Umar on that school, but Umar does have stalkers. Even I'm looking at this dude making all these Umar videos. This was in comments section on another site too??! Nearly all of they content is about Umar. It is ridiculous.

Lenon-Umar-and-Umar.png

I mean d@mn. Dayum breh!!!!
As he should he's a fuxking scammer. These people are being vigilant(e) of the fuxshyt he pulling on some of you stupid b*stards.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
nikka you all the way in your feelings because not even you can make sense of your own argument:

1) Umar sees school for 1 million

2) Umar Only brings 400K coming up 600K short

3) The people selling the school say "yEah suRe iTsh YoOrz!!!" :bryan:

what thinking person believes that's what happened? I know you hate Umar but this is stupid....please get your last word in man, i'm done. :coffee:

yeah i know you're done because you know you got fukked outta money just like everyone else who gave him money. you've searched all over for the receipts but couldn't find any, so now you're just pulling numbers outta the air. i mean you're still talking about hypothetical situations when the records are public and for everyone to see. lol

i thought he paid 750? so delaware allowed him to slide on the other 250,000? lmao! jesus man. tell you what, i'm buying a school too, send me a few thou.

and the bad thing is i just saw your post over in the jay morrison thread talking like he was on some scam shyt, even though he at least bought and renovated a building with the money he took in.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Do y'all remember when he was talking about going to law school...then he said.."and y'all gon pay for me to go to law school"...and he wanted 300K.

Umar is y'all pimp. School is never opening.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Umar is asking black people to support him with no receipts, the banks & every institution screws us over & we shouldn't question umar or jay morrison :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Umar is asking black people to support him with no receipts, the banks & every institution screws us over & we shouldn't question umar or jay morrison :camby:

Question everybody, and I'm on record as saying that I believe the school is a waste of time, he's aiming too big

But his critics are looking like the bigger clowns - it went from "he's scamming and stealing money!!", to when he got the building "he only paid 50 dollars and an IOU for it!!!"

cats are all over the place because they have a personal hatred for Umar

Jay Morrison was being investigated by the SEC and i've given my thoughts on that situation at length. One thing i've never done is attack that man personally. Can Umar critics say the same? :coffee: