The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
They don't talk about them because they aren't effective. :unimpressed:

also, please don't come on here insulting people's intelligence, we know the bulk of these churches, especially mega churches money comes from tithes and offerings.

USE THIS INTELLIGENCE AND GIVE ME NUMBERS. ALL OF THOSE MEGA CHURCHES MAINTAIN 501 C3 CHARITY STATUS. THAT MEANS THEIR BOOKS ARE MADE PUBLIC FOR ANYONE TO SEE. IF YOU HAD KNOWN THIS YOU WOULDN'T BE SPOUTING NONSENSE.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
USE THIS INTELLIGENCE AND GIVE ME NUMBERS. ALL OF THOSE MEGA CHURCHES MAINTAIN 501 C3 CHARITY STATUS. THAT MEANS THEIR BOOKS ARE MADE PUBLIC FOR ANYONE TO SEE. IF YOU HAD KNOWN THIS YOU WOULDN'T BE SPOUTING NONSENSE.

d45ffb212867ca28d0e0c2f35ce411ad.png
okay.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Whether he's a successful con man:hula:...or a failed con man.....this breh is baggin and sellin snake oil nonetheless:unimpressed:....him, Tariq whats the other nikka, brother Polite?
They all trying to preach to the same flock of sheep.
Thats why they always fighting for the attention of the people....there's not a high percent of dummies buying what they selling thankfully.....so what they do?....like any other pusher do, cut the competition out the game.....There can be Only One!! On some highlander shyt :mjtf:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
As well as this. Which goes back 1 year ago from Anti Afro's page and she still at it. This is stalking.....

Umar-Haters.png
He doesn't want to disclose any information about the donations he received or the property he bought. So they're doing it.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I bet Richard Spenser doesn’t get harassed like Umar. Umar is trying to build one step at a time and these crabs keep coming for his throat...went as far as suing for his credentials. But they don’t die Richard Spenser...community ran by a bunch of beta Male, old ass, defeated, crab-ass fakkits like @THE HEAVEST who rather go after women then men :hhh:

disgusting all around

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:why don't you do it then

:mjgrin:but you hold all your vitrol against black women and brehs who crack jokes against you. you everything you claim to hate.

I bet Richard Spenser doesn’t get harassed like Umar. Umar is trying to build one step at a time and these crabs keep coming for his throat...went as far as suing for his credentials. But they don’t die Richard Spenser...community ran by a bunch of beta Male, old ass, defeated, crab-ass fakkits like @THE HEAVEST who rather go after women then men :hhh:

disgusting all around

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:yeshrug:why don't you do it then

:mjgrin:but you hold all your vitrol against black women and brehs who crack jokes against you. you everything you claim to hate.
Spoken like an old ass fakkit who doesn’t build, lay on the fukking couch, and attacks people on the coli because he has nothing going for himself except being a waste of air and a lazy fakkit who likes his shyt pushed in. You really need to be shot or at least kill yourself you shiftless fakkit :manny:

this is why the youth don’t respect these old ass nikkas. Don’t have two pennies to his name but sits on the coli all fukking day calling people out :hhh:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
I get dapped up and referred to as big homie all the time by the youngin's

you wouldn't know nothing about that

cause they can tell yo nikka nerd ass looks down on them.

:wow:boy the cheeks I use to get on unemployment would send you into a boiling rage.

Spoken like an old ass fakkit who doesn’t build, lay on the fukking couch, and attacks people on the coli because he has nothing going for himself except being a waste of air and a lazy fakkit who likes his shyt pushed in. You really need to be shot or at least kill yourself you shiftless fakkit :manny:

this is why the youth don’t respect these old ass nikkas. Don’t have two pennies to his name but sits on the coli all fukking day calling people out :hhh:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I get dapped up and referred to as big homie all the time by the youngin's

you wouldn't know nothing about that

cause they can tell yo nikka nerd ass looks down on them.

:wow:boy the cheeks I use to get on unemployment would send you into a boiling rage.
Blind leading the blind...fukk u have to offer except jive turkey and empty rhetoric...you have skills to teach except getting ready for a prostate exam but I doubt you’d take one since u have no insurance. Just a waste of air, a useless, jobless, broke, fakkit :hhh:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
nikka I was born in 89, who tf uses the term "jive turkey" :dead:

:umad:but I'm bout to be covered under my girl plan when we tie that young knot this summer

Blind leading the blind...fukk u have to offer except jive turkey and empty rhetoric...you have skills to teach except getting ready for a prostate exam but I doubt you’d take one since u have no insurance. Just a waste of air, a useless, jobless, broke, fakkit :hhh: