The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: You know what...you got me. I see the error of my ways.

I'm wrong and you're right. Get your last word in man.

yeah that's about what i figured. more than content lying and making stupid jokes until you're called on to put your money on it. then we see what's what. hell you're so sure you could've taken my 5 and sent it to your idol.

bet you something else. the man's scam ends this year.

but to satisfy my own curiosity i'm gonna go ahead and call the county office in delaware and find out anyway lol

invalid

Banned
Daps
2) We already established that when he says "4 buildings", he's counting the gym and the library; that's his terminology, but they are just TWO physical buildings

When you search the two individual parcel numbers that end in ‘27’ and ‘28’ from the real estate listing site, in that other site that I linked that shows the sale and deed price, one of the parcels registers two buildings, and the other parcel registers just one building, so it is a total of three physical buildings.

The ‘library’ as an extra building is a lie and is within the main building.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When you search the two individual parcel numbers that end in ‘27’ and ‘28’ from the real estate listing site, in that other site that I linked that shows the sale and deed price, one of the parcels registers two buildings, and the other parcel registers just one building, so it is a total of three physical buildings.

The ‘library’ as an extra building is a lie and is within the main building.

Again for the 3rd time, Umar is calling the gym and the library "buildings", but they aren't technically separate buildings

if you wanna call that a "lie" that's your prerogative, not here to argue your feelings and opinions :hubie:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If he's not using donations to pay his rent, I want to give him props...but, I have reason to believe he just don't want that money to be on the books

invalid

Banned
Daps
Again for the 3rd time, Umar is calling the gym and the library "buildings", but they aren't technically separate buildings

if you wanna call that a "lie" that's your prerogative, not here to argue your feelings and opinions :hubie:

It’s not feelings or opinions. It’s fact based off of the property website. I wasn’t debating with you. I’m informing you because you keep mentioning “Umar said four”. You can dead that now.

And the gym is actually a separate building which is one of the two physical buildings showing under the parcel ‘27’. Again, this is not something for you to debate, this is a factual correction based off of you just stating the gym not being a separate building. It is and you can see that in the video.

Parcel ‘27’ - 2 buildings

93-CF7-EE7-FF24-4147-84-E2-C33-CD7478-D31.png

Parcel ‘28’ - 1 building

C0084-CBC-84-D6-44-DA-8-F23-F7-FF1-A67-E68-F.png

9-AE76334-C143-49-F3-A126-A57979-F4-A009.jpg

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It’s not feelings or opinions. It’s fact base

Fam...are you slow? We're saying the same thing...i've been saying Umar bought 2 buildings for about 3 months now

he's saying 4 because he's counting the library and gym as separate...that's just him talking, the video of him saying this is literally in this thread, time stamped.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:mjlol: that's 2 buildings in that picture, just because they're not physically connected that means Umar is lying?

y'all dudes went from arguing that he was stealing the money to now banging your fists on the table about how many buildings he owns

keep in mind that none of you dudes have explained in your own words how he got the buildings in the first place REGARDLESS of how many they are, with "sCaM MoNeyYs!!!" :bryan:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If he's not using donations to pay his rent, I want to give him props...but, I have reason to believe he just don't want that money to be on the books
He has no job , is he a day trader , an Amazon or eBay seller , does he write books or is he living off his speaking engagements . Umar is living off the donations just like Jay Morrison is paying himself a hefty fee off the backs of his investors