The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
These crackas got our own people harassing a brotha tryna help the community. I know a lot folks who would step up and help this brotha with whatever he needs. Keep fighting warrior. Abibifahodie.
You still don’t know that you’re a hoe and he’s a pimp :gucci:

Not all those who come in the name of black empowerment have the best intentions for us.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
His ‘stalkers’ made some of the worst accusations one could make on someone. Umar isn’t responding with a lawyer, he’s responding with physical threats. Six degrees and he’s had time to be gangsta too. Why won’t he get everyone in court and under oath? The people that has trouble answering that would also donate money to someone that owe child support, taxes, and has no job.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: wait...how much money do you nikkas think Umar has actually raised in all these years?

we need a separate discussion on that alone, we need a good laugh with all that's going on right now

You’d have to start north of $700,000 because that was shown on his gofundme page before being taken down. Between that, PayPal, cashapp, etc it should be close to a million.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You’d have to start north of $700,000 because that was shown on his gofundme page before being taken down. Between that, PayPal, cashapp, etc it should be close to a million.

that's nothing for as long as he's been doing this and how many cities he's been to.

also that is what he used to buy the school and had to get on discount - which on average cost between 1.5 - 3 million dollars for anybody.

I just find it hilarious that with all the crooked preachers and politicians that we know are crooks and we can SEE their private jets and mansions, that people shyt on Umar so hard

I truly believe this is how black republicans are created. :manny:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: wait...how much money do you nikkas think Umar has actually raised in all these years?

we need a separate discussion on that alone, we need a good laugh with all that's going on right now

he admitted to raising around 700-750,000. Minus the 400-450,000 for the buildings. That leaves at least 350,000 unaccounted for. I’m sure he paid himself a salary of at least 25,000 a yr plus other “expenses” like hotel rooms and global travel.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
he admitted to raising around 700-750,000. Minus the 400-450,000 for the buildings. That leaves at least 350,000 unaccounted for. I’m sure he paid himself a salary of at least 25,000 a yr plus other “expenses” like hotel rooms and global travel.

I know for a fact that when Umar goes on speaking engagements, his flight and hotels are paid for by the event coordinators so your numbers are completely off

but like i said:

HE'S SCAMMING!! POCKETING COUNTLESS MONEYS!!! :hula: HE'S BROKE AND DUSTY!! HOMELESS!!

make up your minds :russ:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I know for a fact that when Umar goes on speaking engagements, his flight and hotels are paid for by the event coordinators so your numbers are completely off

but like i said:

HE'S SCAMMING!! POCKETING COUNTLESS MONEYS!!! :hula: HE'S BROKE AND DUSTY!! HOMELESS!!

make up your minds :russ:

i grant my numbers may be off but the results aren’t. there isn’t any school nor will there ever be.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
that's nothing for as long as he's been doing this and how many cities he's been to.

also that is what he used to buy the school and had to get on discount - which on average cost between 1.5 - 3 million dollars for anybody.

I just find it hilarious that with all the crooked preachers and politicians that we know are crooks and we can SEE their private jets and mansions, that people shyt on Umar so hard

I truly believe this is how black republicans are created. :manny:

LET ME STOP YOU THERE, CHIEF. THOSE GUYS GET MONEY BECAUSE THEY PRODUCE THINGS. THEY HAVE PROGRAMS THAT ARE ACTUALLY UP AND RUNNING. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THE OUTREACH AND COMMUNITY PROGRAMS THOSE CHURCHES RUN.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
LET ME STOP YOU THERE, CHIEF. THOSE GUYS GET MONEY BECAUSE THEY PRODUCE THINGS. THEY HAVE PROGRAMS THAT ARE ACTUALLY UP AND RUNNING. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THE OUTREACH AND COMMUNITY PROGRAMS THOSE CHURCHES RUN.

They don't talk about them because they aren't effective. :unimpressed:

also, please don't come on here insulting people's intelligence, we know the bulk of these churches, especially mega churches money comes from tithes and offerings.