The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
He's been making videos in his car/outside for the last two weeks. He was also begging all his followers to donate $2 to his cash app.

The Spike Lee - TyreseinFast&Furious Mobile Film Institute :lawd:
I hope not...

but he can always live in the school :yeshrug:
The Sleepy Brown - Nap Turner Revitalization Center :mjcry:

GASign

All Star
Daps
Aye man.

I been side-eyeing Umar on that school, but Umar does have stalkers. Even I'm looking at this dude making all these Umar videos. This was in comments section on another site too??! Nearly all of they content is about Umar. It is ridiculous.

Lenon-Umar-and-Umar.png

I mean d@mn. Dayum breh!!!!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Aye man.

I been side-eyeing Umar on that school, but Umar does have stalkers. Even I'm looking at this dude making all these Umar videos. This was in comments section on another site too??! Nearly all of they content is about Umar. It is ridiculous.

Lenon-Umar-and-Umar.png

Keep in mind that Umar hasn’t hurt anyone or ever been charged with a crime, yet he’s done something to warrant all this? :jbhmm:

shroommon

Pro
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Aye man.

Lenon-Umar-and-Umar.png

we live in a society that polices and watches black men 24/7 , waiting for any opportunity to arise to scrutinize us ... this should be a given if you help black ppl you'll be stalked and harassed

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y'all keep giving this scammer.....I mean good man of knowledge :mjgrin: your hard earn money. He needs your help brehs

:sas2:
It's white people's fault his apartment was dirty and he scammed money apparently. It's their fault his miss management is about to cost him his poor investment.

It's never on him tho....

Thecoli.com.