The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:russ:Look at all this emotion

you're so pissed...you wanna fight?
200.webp

1) Umar has 2 buildings, I've never heard him say he has four...in fact he says it here "we have 2 buildings this is just one of em"

(time stamped)

there's not even 4 buildings in that neighborhood, that school is next to some residential houses and a boys and girls club.

2) And you're right you caught me in a lie, I'm currently typing to you from under a bridge by street light - we're all just liars on here right? :pachaha:

3) I never said I had a son, I was saying hypothetically if I did, i'd rather he taught my son than Don Lemon.

He says he has 4 buildings all the time. :dwillhuh:

I have heard him repeat that lie multiple times. And the thing is its a silly lie. Why lie just to lie?:mjtf: A quick search on Google and you can easily see there are not 4 buildings.

Timestamp - 3:54 This is just one instance.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
These crackas got our own people harassing a brotha tryna help the community. I know a lot folks who would step up and help this brotha with whatever he needs. Keep fighting warrior. Abibifahodie.

It seems like he mismanages funds time and time again

I've seen pictures of him with strippers. I've seen him on the phone lying

He should just go be a professor at an HBCU

Umar is not capable of handling any funds outside of a regular paycheck, and his best bet for helping us is being a great Professor because he is a great speaker and has the knowledge/credentials

He is not a Malcolm, Mandella or MLK

We've seen this nikka fumble the bag for years on end

:yeshrug:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I'm literally bored and tired of this, think what you will about me and Umar it is what it is...but I seriously wonder about black people who see videos like this and see negative or get jealous:

you cats need to do some soul searching...i won't be praying for you nor do I give a fukk about you, but make some life changes man, seriously. :snoop:

Swear to you I have no vested interest in Umar or Jay Morrison. But why is your energy different towards Jay? I would have bet money, just by how you went on and on in that Tulsa thread that you would’ve been on Umar too tough.

Personally, I think they (Umar, Tariq, Jay, and their ilk) are all scammers even if their activities are technically legal.

I have heard him repeat that lie multiple times. And the thing is its a silly lie. Why lie just to lie?:mjtf: A quick search on Google and you can easily see there are not 4 buildings.

I counted three in the video if you count the gym. The gym is a stand-alone building. If it’s three there, there could possibly be another one somewhere out of sight.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Swear to you I have no vested interest in Umar or Jay Morrison. But why is your energy different towards Jay? I would have bet money, just by how you went on and on in that Tulsa thread that you would’ve been on Umar too tough.

Personally, I think they (Umar, Tariq, Jay, and their ilk) are all scammers even if their activities are technically legal.

I counted three in the video if you count the gym. The gym is a stand-alone building. If it’s three there, there could possibly be another one somewhere out of sight.

how is Tariq a scammer when he actually delivers all the products he raises money for? He is a Hustler

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:rudy:different energy? breh i've said on here REPEATEDLY that Umar is
A) an egomaniac
B) Doing too much w/his school

however, when it comes to discussing issues for black people, nobody can match him, this is why he's always getting booked to speak.

Jay morrison is a blatant con artist though - plain and simple, his "pro black" pandering is insulting and basic

I was saying this BEFORE the SEC investigation...Umar is a character, but he's NOT conning people out of money - that's fraud and it's illegal.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

He's counting the gym and the library as separate buildings, he says it at 6:15

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Tariq collected funds to build houses in Haiti for his 1804 doc. Where the houses at? :jbhmm:

he collected money for the documentary and delivered the documentary.

You burned your social capital amongst your powerful Boule mentors to tell them about a nikka you think is a scammer.

:umad:

invalid

Banned
Daps
:rudy:different energy? breh i've said on here REPEATEDLY that Umar is
A) an egomaniac
B) Doing too much w/his school

however, when it comes to discussing issues for black people, nobody can match him, this is why he's always getting booked to speak.

Okay. This is all well and good. But we ain’t talking about this.

We’re talking about the handling of funds. Fiduciary responsibility or the lack thereof.

People have been making similar comments about Umar and his misappropriation of funds as they have made comments against Jay.

Your energy from the last post I’ve seen you make are evidently different. I’m not maliciously questioning your judgement, I just want to hear your logic being that you could have information that I don’t have.