The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

invalid

Banned
Daps
he collected money for the documentary and delivered the documentary.

You burned your social capital amongst your powerful Boule mentors to tell them about a nikka you think is a scammer.

:umad:

He did collect money for a documentary that of which he did deliver.

He also simultaneously collected money to build houses in Haiti in conjunction with that documentary and well...

giphy.gif

Also, what portion of the proceeds from that documentary went to Haiti? :jbhmm:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Okay. This is all well and good. But we ain’t talking about this.

We’re talking about the handling of funds. Fiduciary responsibility or the lack thereof.

People have been making similar comments about Umar and his misappropriation of funds as they have made comments against Jay.

Your energy from the last post I’ve seen you make are evidently different. I’m not maliciously questioning your judgement, I just want to hear your logic being that you could have information that I don’t have.

:patrice: You do realize this was discussed earlier in this thread we're in now

the cost of the school matches exactly what he said he raised through donations - 750K

it's all public record fam, go back a few pages and read.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bet Richard Spenser doesn’t get harassed like Umar. Umar is trying to build one step at a time and these crabs keep coming for his throat...went as far as suing for his credentials. But they don’t die Richard Spenser...community ran by a bunch of beta Male, old ass, defeated, crab-ass fakkits like @THE HEAVEST who rather go after women then men :hhh:

disgusting all around

Richard spencer stays getting punched in the face

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Umar is just digging himself a bigger hole. Now lying about having tax exempt status. :dry:

If he was really a non profit his books would be public. He lost his tax exempt status because he refused to show his records.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Okay. This is all well and good. But we ain’t talking about this.

We’re talking about the handling of funds. Fiduciary responsibility or the lack thereof.

People have been making similar comments about Umar and his misappropriation of funds as they have made comments against Jay.

Your energy from the last post I’ve seen you make are evidently different. I’m not maliciously questioning your judgement, I just want to hear your logic being that you could have information that I don’t have.

he doesn't, and you can go back through this thread and see for yourself he didn't even know what he was talking about in most cases. didn't know how many building there were, didn't know how much umar actually paid. then he tried to make up for a missing 350,000 by saying umar spent that in taxes. i don't think he even understood how property taxes are computed. as of the public record, which is indeed in this thread a few pages back, umar spent 400,000 out of the 750,000 he collected on those buildings and there's 350,000 unaccounted for.

the cost of the school matches exactly what he said he raised through donations - 750K

yeah we did go through this and we found out Umar lied. why are you in here lying too? you don't expect the man to go back through the thread and look for himself or are you still trying to push the narrative that you made up in your head that he paid 350,000 in taxes on a 400,000 price?

how much more ridiculous does this whole fiasco have to get before you finally come to terms with the fact that the man fukked the money off?

invalid

Banned
Daps

Breh, I’ve already went through this thread.

I just went back for a second time just to double check and I’m still waiting for it to pop out at me.

giphy.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
And this whole 750k figure is a number he stated 3 years ago so he has collected more since then. That number also did not include all the checks and money orders he gets from people to his Po Boxes. He has more than likely collected well over a milly.

That goes back to why this is a scam. His books should be OPEN. He is so secretive. If you are doing this right he should have a attorney collecting all the money and putting it in escrow with instructions that it can only be used for the school.

He has no lawyers.
No school board.
No board of directors.
Nobody but himself. If this is not a scam he obviously cannot handle it all himself.

He has been collecting money since 2010 for a school. So 10 years later he FINALLY is able to get a school and still needs over a million ( probably more ) to renovate it.
This does not include the cost for paying teachers.
Cafeteria workers.
Janitors.
Bus Drivers.

He has no plan. This is why you do not see big donors. Athletes. Movies Stars. etc. They will want to see a detailed budget. A actual plan. He has none. If you ask him for clarification or a timeline he will call you a c00n and cuss you out. So he relies on small donations from people. Most who are not making a lot of money.

He has had the buildings for a year and has done N O T H I N G.
At the minimum he could have cleaned up the outside.

He is behind on taxes because he lost his tax exempt status because he would not show where the money was going to the IRS. That is a requirement of having a non profit status.
Those taxes are not going away.

There is no way his plan is viable with only donations. In 10 years he has only been able to buy dilapidated buildings.

:francis:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
how much more ridiculous does this whole fiasco have to get before you finally come to terms with the fact that the man fukked the money off?

So answer this then, how do YOU think he got these buildings? Just a straight answer in your own words. :jbhmm:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Breh, I’ve already went through this thread.

I just went back for a second time just to double check and I’m still waiting for it to pop out at me.

giphy.gif

Uhhhh ok, this didn’t address a thing I said though :pachaha:

The man has the buildings, you think he won them in a game of craps?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Uhhhh ok, this didn’t address a thing I said though :pachaha:

The man has the buildings, you think he won them in a game of craps?

I just went to this site.

And for both properties, it’s saying Umar payed a combined total of $20. It sounds like he did. :russ:

Property 1:

New Castle County, DE - Parcel # 2602940027

Property 2:

New Castle County, DE - Parcel # 2602940028

Who knows at this point. :yeshrug:

1) I don’t think this site is reflecting the actual price.
2) I think he payed a lump sum for both buildings which is why both buildings are reflecting the same transactions.
3) At this point, I have no idea how much he paid.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Fellas, we get it. Umars a scammer and all this other stuff

but he has the buildings. 11 pages and nobody’s theorized why or how he was able to get the buildings if he supposedly “stole” peoples money.

and please no anger and arguing, just answer the question. Let’s dialogue like adults. :hubie:

invalid

Banned
Daps
He is behind on taxes because he lost his tax exempt status because he would not show where the money was going to the IRS. That is a requirement of having a non profit status.
Those taxes are not going away.

This is a good point. You need a few years of audited financial records to be granted tax exemption.

He gotta some way show where that money is going.