The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This is a good point. You need a few years of audited financial records to be granted tax exemption.

He gotta show where that money is going.

Yup. He is collecting funds from the public. So if he wants tax exempt status he HAS to show where the money is. He lost his status cause for 3 years he did not show it to the IRS.

Now he is saying he got his status back but that is impossible. Cause even if he showed his books to the IRS he would still have to clean up his past tax bill. He has done neither.

I believe he is lying about his tax status for a couple of reasons. 1. He knows it has been turning off donors cause people are going in on his past due taxes. So he lies about it in hopes that he can get money flowing in again. Plus we all know what time of year it is. Lots of single women with kids are getting tax returns now. Extra donation money.

2. He can tell people to donate and you can write it off on your taxes because I am tax exempt.

Dude is the stringing out this scam as long as he can.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I just went to this site.

And for both properties, it’s saying Umar payed a combined total of $20. It sounds like he did. :russ:

Property 1:

New Castle County, DE - Parcel # 2602940027

Property 2:

New Castle County, DE - Parcel # 2602940028

Who knows at this point. :yeshrug:

1) I don’t think this site is reflecting the actual price.
2) I think he payed a lump sum for both buildings which is why both buildings are reflecting the same transactions.
3) At this point, I have no idea how much he paid.

1 That’s the deed, different from the actual sale price :comeon:

2) So the web site is lying about the sale price?! To protect Umar?! :mindblown:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Now he is saying he got his status back but that is impossible. Cause even if he showed his books to the IRS he would still have to clean up his past tax bill. He has done neither.

Does he think people are stupid? :picard:

All of this stuff is publically searchable.

https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/allSea...=orgName&isDescending=false&submitName=Search

Just to see if it worked, I searched all the non-profits that I interact with on some capacity and they were all listed.

I’ve keyword searched for every variation of “Frederick Douglas”, “Frederick Douglas Marcus”, and “Frederick Douglas Marcus Garvey” and nothing comes up.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/allSea...=orgName&isDescending=false&submitName=Search

Just to see if it worked, I searched all the non-profits that I interact with on some capacity and they have all were listed.

I’ve searched keyword for every variation of “Frederick Douglas”, “Frederick Douglas Marcus”, and “Frederick Douglas Marcus Garvey” and nothing comes up.

You are exactly right!

Yes he does. He is a narcissist. He constantly talks down to the people who support them. They are all trifling Negros. Call them lazy. etc. He repeats shyt three times cause he thinks we are all slow. Dude is delusional. To be fair he was riding a high horse for while. Got that Tariq feature in docs. Breakfast Club interviews . etc.

But now the scam is going on too long. Honestly if he would have opened a online school thing he would have ate very well. He is a great speaker.

Even if this is not a scam its simply not viable. He may be knowledgeable on the ancestors and black history and all of that. That does not mean he knows how to open and run a school.

Some people applaud him for getting a building. :mjtf: nikka. So we are giving kudos to him buying a building with money people gave to him? He should have done that years ago. :mjlol: It took him 10 years just to buy bombed out buildings in the hood. :mjlol: Its been a year and the lights are not even on. Man if he dont gtfo with that bullshyt.:mjlol: He dont even have a website for the school .

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Just to see if it worked, I searched all the non-profits that I interact with on some capacity and they were all listed.

I’ve keyword searched for every variation of “Frederick Douglas”, “Frederick Douglas Marcus”, and “Frederick Douglas Marcus Garvey” and nothing comes up.

The breh Make a Change ethered the fukk out of Umar about his fictional tax exempt status. Look at this bullshyt :mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
1 That’s the deed, different from the actual sale price :comeon:

2) So the web site is lying about the sale price?! To protect Umar?! :mindblown:

It’s showing both the sale and deed price. That $1.2 mil is the same 2017 sale amount listed under the sale history on the real estate listing site.

Since 2017 sales prices match up, it’s not a leap to suggest Umar payed $400k for both properties seeing that it is being listed on the listing site and not on the site that I linked.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
So answer this then, how do YOU think he got these buildings? Just a straight answer in your own words. :jbhmm:

we've already been through all this man. not gonna start over like we haven't. everyone knows how he got those buildings, it's not a secret so i don't need to speculate. he took in at least 750,000 in donations. the sale records say he purchased the school for 400,000.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
we've already been through all this man. not gonna start over like we haven't. everyone knows how he got those buildings, it's not a secret so i don't need to speculate. he took in at least 750,000 in donations. the sale records say he purchased the school for 400,000.

Nah bruh, i showed you where he bought the 2 buildings with 2 different addresses on the same day - they totaled out to 800K, he told the breakfast club he negotiated it down to 750K

You said he fukked off the money...I'm asking you how could he have fukked off the money and bought 2 buildings.

We're not going over anything again because you've never addressed that SPECIFICALLY. take your time. :pachaha:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Some people applaud him for getting a building. :mjtf: nikka. So we are giving kudos to him buying a building with money people gave to him? He should have done that years ago. :mjlol: It took him 10 years just to buy bombed out buildings in the hood. :mjlol:

that's the really sad part. people acting like he really did something when he was spending the money people donated.

hell he could've bought some of those rowhouses in philly that were going for 10-20,000, rehabbed them and started a school if he just had to have a physical location. there's a Black school down here called OBU that operates out of a small house they purchased and they've been up and running for at least 20 years. they send their senior class to Egypt every year, place most of their graduating students in HBCU's and other colleges, teach gardening, self-defense, all that.

the way dude is going I'm surprised noone has showed up at one of his lectures and charged him up in person. not gonna be surprised when it does happen either.