The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Nah bruh, i showed you where he bought the 2 buildings with 2 different addresses on the same day - they totaled out to 800K, he told the breakfast club he negotiated it down to 750K

You said he fukked off the money...I'm asking you how could he have fukked off the money and bought 2 buildings.

We're not going over anything again because you've never addressed that SPECIFICALLY. take your time. :pachaha:

no my nikka you didn't show me anything. you didn't even know where to go look to see how much he'd paid. see, you're lying again. i showed you he paid 400,000 for the property, and you decided in your own mind that the properties were 400,000 a piece.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
no my nikka you didn't show me anything.

nikka they're right here (AGAIN)

611 E 17th St, Wilmington, DE 19802 - 187457918 | RealtyTrac
610 E 17th St, Wilmington, DE 19802 - 202683945 | RealtyTrac

source.gif

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Nah bruh, i showed you where he bought the 2 buildings with 2 different addresses on the same day - they totaled out to 800K, he told the breakfast club he negotiated it down to 750K

You said he fukked off the money...I'm asking you how could he have fukked off the money and bought 2 buildings.

We're not going over anything again because you've never addressed that SPECIFICALLY. take your time. :pachaha:

Brother I don't have anything to prove. You can look it up yourself. But here, it took me two seconds to find a realty site and find the number.

http://www.realtytrac.com/property/de/wilmington/19802/610-e-17th-st/202683945//

Sale History
Date Event Price Price/sq.ft. Source
2/11/2019 Sold $400,000 N/A Public Records
4/4/2017 Sold $1,249,000 N/A Public Records
2/21/2008 Sold N/A N/A Public Records

So now maybe you can explain where the rest went. I'm sure you'll come up with something - problems with the source, etc. But tell you what, now why don't you find something, anything, showing he paid the 750,000 you've been on here lying about.

this is the first post where i showed you what he paid, and when you decided the buildings were 400 apiece.

do you want me to go back and get the other posts where you tried to account for the missing 350 by saying that went to taxes? or the one where you didn't even know there were more than two buildings on the property destroying your fantasy that the two buildings were 400 each?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
nice try. you took that outta the thread i made when you didn't have a clue. see above

nice try!? breh, I'm showing you what I'm talking about...the man bought the 2 properties it's in print. YOU ONLY POSTED ONE BUILDING.

I'm literally just asking you how he was able to do this yet simultaneously he fukked off the money....3 replies and you haven't answered this yet.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
nice try!? breh, I'm showing you what I'm talking about...the man bought the 2 properties it's in print. YOU ONLY POSTED ONE BUILDING.

I'm literally just asking you how he was able to do this yet simultaneously he fukked off the money....3 replies and you haven't answered this yet.

i've already answered your questions if you weren't so busy lying you'd see that.

so if he purchased two buildings for 750 how do you explain him getting the other two? i've asked you that before too and you ignored it. if each building was a separate purchase there should be purchase records for two more.

it was 4 buildings remember? do you need me to up my post where you didn't even know how many buildings were on the property and i had to show you that too? cause that's where you shut down last time. now that the thread's been upped you're in here lying again like people are stupid.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i've already answered your questions if you weren't so busy lying you'd see that.

so if he purchased two buildings for 750 how do you explain him getting the other two? i've asked you that before too and you ignored it. if each building was a separate purchase there should be purchase records for two more.
it was 4 buildings remember? do you need me to up my post where you didn't even know how many buildings were on the property and i had to show you that too? cause that's where you shut down last time. now that the thread's been upped you're in here lying again like people are stupid.

nikka you flustered :mjlol:

1) Show me where I've told a lie in here. I just made some shyt up out of thin air...quote that. :stopitslime:

2) We already established that when he says "4 buildings", he's counting the gym and the library; that's his terminology, but they are just TWO physical buildings

if you don't wanna answer my question then just say "i don't want to answer that particular question"...all these theatrics are for the birds :camby:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
nikka you flustered :mjlol:

1) Show me where I've told a lie in here. I just made some shyt up out of thin air...quote that. :stopitslime:

2) We already established that when he says "4 buildings", he's counting the gym and the library; that's his terminology, but they are just TWO physical buildings

if you don't wanna answer my question then just say "i don't want to answer that particular question"...all these theatrics are for the birds :camby:

"we" haven't established anything. you established that shyt. just like you established that he paid 350 in taxes. just like you established that he paid 400 apiece for two buildings when he clearly didn't. the wonderful thing is people reading this see you making a fool of yourself and know you have no idea what you're talking about.

but i tell you what, i got 5 grand that says the school doesn't open this year.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
"we" haven't established anything. you established that shyt. just like you established that he paid 350 in taxes. just like you established that he paid 400 apiece for two buildings when he clearly didn't.

So hold up...the web site that YOU posted initially, is lying!? posting false information!!? that's where I got the information - I used your source on purpose :mindblown:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
So hold up...the web site that YOU posted initially, is lying!? posting false information!!? that's where I got the information - I used your source on purpose :mindblown:

i know where you got it from, because you had no clue before that. i'm saying you interpreted the info how you chose to. i'm starting to think you're stupid. tell you what, you wanna bet the 5 that the entire property was purchased for 400, and the buildings weren't 400 apiece?

do you have the 5? you say you're a homeowner so you should have at least that saved up.

we can do that tomorrow, it's as simple as a phone call to the office in Delaware. then all the stupid little smilies stop.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i know where you got it from, because you had no clue before that. i'm saying you interpreted the info how you chose to. i'm starting to think you're stupid. tell you what, you wanna bet the 5 that the entire property was purchased for 400, and the buildings weren't 400 apiece?

do you have the 5? you say you're a homeowner so you should have at least that saved up.

we can do that tomorrow, it's as simple as a phone call to the office in Delaware. then all the stupid little smilies stop.

:mjlol: You know what...you got me. I see the error of my ways.

I'm wrong and you're right. Get your last word in man.