The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Umar needs to really be careful out here, and it does seem like when he got his building, the vitriol picked up

Umar embarrassed a lot of youtube cats by NOT going to jail, by NOT actually stealing money like they told their youtube followers he would

gotta be something wrong with you to make a 2 part series about another man, I have no doubt in my mind that this dude and a lot of you cats would definitely put hands on Umar :manny:

well then as a staunch supporter you should step up and protect him and share in his fate, whatever that happens to be.

and it’s funny how nobody in here mentioned anything about doing that man any violence except you, and it’s the second time you’ve said that. that’s shyt crakkkas do. it’s like you’re hoping someone says “yeah I’m gonna get that fool” so you can run back and report to the authorities.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
well then as a staunch supporter you should step up and protect him and share in his fate, whatever that happens to be.

and it’s funny how nobody in here mentioned anything about doing that man any violence except you, and it’s the second time you’ve said that. that’s shyt crakkkas do. it’s like you’re hoping someone says “yeah I’m gonna get that fool” so you can run back and report to the authorities.

Well first off I noticed your coward ass didn't say shyt when I showed you where he actually DID spend 750K on his school, but we'll keep that as a quiet ether.

but secondly let me correct you, I've said on here REPEATEDLY that I think you dudes will harm Umar and if not Umar, you'll fire bomb, shoot up, throw rocks through windows WITH kids inside when he actually does open it up

i've said that on here many times and stand by it:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...nts-all-the-smoke.751302/page-2#post-35988911
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dr-...s-critics-on-livestream.747204/#post-35757445

there's already been people to drive up to the school to make youtube videos, you think that'll stop when the school opens? :unimpressed:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
More and more people are commenting on it now. Why is he always outside or sitting in his car? He’s even outside when it’s 30-40 degrees.

He just uploaded this vid today. Go to the 7:18 mark. He just posted up in an abandoned lot.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Well first off I noticed your coward ass didn't say shyt when I showed you where he actually DID spend 750K on his school, but we'll keep that as a quiet ether.

but secondly let me correct you, I've said on here REPEATEDLY that I think you dudes will harm Umar and if not Umar, you'll fire bomb, shoot up, throw rocks through windows WITH kids inside when he actually does open it up

i've said that on here many times and stand by it:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...nts-all-the-smoke.751302/page-2#post-35988911
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dr-...s-critics-on-livestream.747204/#post-35757445

there's already been people to drive up to the school to make youtube videos, you think that'll stop when the school opens? :unimpressed:

Yeah thats it we’re gonna harm Black children and destroy the property we paid for. You truly sound like a crakkka. And again, if you’re that concerned go get your gun and be that man’s security or stand guard at the school. But you ain’t gonna do shyt but continue to bump your fat lips. I bet you haven’t even donated a dime. You’re just a sideline ass nikka living out your dreams thru that nikka.

As for the property you didnt show shyt you just guessed at what “probably” happened like you’ve been doing all day lol you should be able to show the purchase history and tax records for two separate properties. It’s not hard to do.

you didn’t even know what the tax table meant I just let you slide on that. If I wouldn’t have known you woulda made up some kinda lie about that. Im beginning to doubt that you have or have ever purchased a property.

I didn’t feel like clowning your lame ass anymore so I just ignored it but since you wanna press the issue: Umar said the property actually has four buildings. So he paid 750,000 for two and they just threw in the other two for free?

And you say you have a son? Dear god I feel sorry for the youngster with a dumb ass like you for a dad.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:russ:Look at all this emotion

Yeah thats it we’re gonna harm Black children and destroy the property we paid for. You truly sound like a crakkka. And again, if you’re that concerned go get your gun and be that man’s security or stand guard at the school. But you ain’t gonna do shyt but continue to bump your fat lips. I bet you haven’t even donated a dime. You’re just a sideline ass nikka living out your dreams thru that nikka.

As for the property you didnt show shyt you just guessed at what “probably” happened like you’ve been doing all day lol you should be able to show the purchase history and tax records for two separate properties. It’s not hard to do.

you didn’t even know what the tax table meant I just let you slide on that. If I wouldn’t have known you woulda made up some kinda lie about that. Im beginning to doubt that you have or have ever purchased a property.

I didn’t feel like clowning your lame ass anymore so I just ignored it but since you wanna press the issue: Umar said the property actually has four buildings. So he paid 750,000 for two and they just threw in the other two for free?

And you say you have a son? Dear god I feel sorry for the youngster with a dumb ass like you for a dad.

you're so pissed...you wanna fight?
200.webp

1) Umar has 2 buildings, I've never heard him say he has four...in fact he says it here "we have 2 buildings this is just one of em"

(time stamped)

there's not even 4 buildings in that neighborhood, that school is next to some residential houses and a boys and girls club.

2) And you're right you caught me in a lie, I'm currently typing to you from under a bridge by street light - we're all just liars on here right? :pachaha:

3) I never said I had a son, I was saying hypothetically if I did, i'd rather he taught my son than Don Lemon.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Look at all this emotion

you're so pissed...you wanna fight?
200.webp

1) Umar has 2 buildings, I've never heard him say he has four...in fact he says it here "we have 2 buildings this is just one of em"

(time stamped)

there's not even 4 buildings in that neighborhood, that school is next to some residential houses and a boys and girls club.

2) And you're right you caught me in a lie, I'm currently typing to you from under a bridge by street light - we're all just liars on here right? :pachaha:

3) I never said I had a son, I was saying hypothetically if I did, i'd rather he taught my son than Don Lemon.

now i know for certain that you haven't donated a dime. you're just a cheerleader.

the very best thing in this exchange is that people reading get to see this and know for themselves what a clown you are. and it's saved for posterity, so we can pull it up anytime.

i mean you have no idea what you're talking about and believe any lie the man says. so now all you gotta do, now that you know there are indeed four buildings, is go find the other two purchase records and maybe you'll have something! gonna be kinda hard considering you had to use the site I pulled up to come up with the lie that he purchased two buildings separately LMAO!!

no, you didn't say hypothetically. you said you'd rather Umar teach your son instead of Don Lemon. "I'd rather he taught my son than don lemon :unimpressed:"

now it's hypothetical.

i see why you love that man so much, you're a big ass liar just like he is.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

now i know for certain that you haven't donated a dime. you're just a cheerleader.

the very best thing in this exchange is that people reading get to see this and know for themselves what a clown you are. and it's save

I'm literally bored and tired of this, think what you will about me and Umar it is what it is...but I seriously wonder about black people who see videos like this and see negative or get jealous:

you cats need to do some soul searching...i won't be praying for you nor do I give a fukk about you, but make some life changes man, seriously. :snoop:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm literally bored and tired of this, think what you will about me and Umar it is what it is...but I seriously wonder about black people who see videos like this and see negative or get jealous:

you cats need to do some soul searching...i won't be praying for you nor do I give a fukk about you, but make some life changes man, seriously. :snoop:

Sure buddy. It’s us who need to soul search. Lol

like who gives a fukk about your prayers nikka? pray for some discernment for yourself, and help with your lying.