The Honorable Dr. Umar Johnson is homeless now

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You can't trust what he says on the radio. One second he is saying that he has tax exemption status and the next he is saying he never knew while claiming that the IRS was intentionally not letting him know.

And the argument use to be that he wasn't even looking for schools and that he was gonna run off w/people's money

so who's the real liar? :unimpressed:

I'm rocking w/Umar fam...about to cash app my dude a little something tonight just on the strength :coffee:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
And the argument use to be that he wasn't even looking for schools and that he was gonna run off w/people's money

I'm rocking w/Umar fam...about to cash app my dude a little something tonight just on the strength :coffee:
Can you address what was actually said? Because I just explained how you can't trust anything he says on the radio.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Can you address what was actually said? Because I just explained how you can't trust anything he says on the radio.

And I told you that the argument use to be that he wasn't even looking for schools and that he was pocketing ALL of the gofundme money...care to address that? :mjtf:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
And I told you that the argument use to be that he wasn't even looking for schools and that he was pocketing ALL of the gofundme money...care to address that? :mjtf:
Can't speak for everybody else but I never said he pocketed all of the gofundme money. I have stood on my argument that there is no school, nor will there ever be. He has abandoned buildings, not schools.

I just addressed that.

Now will you care to address his factual lying about not knowing about his tax exemption status? Of course you won't because you know you can't without making yourself look like a complete ass.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Can't speak for everybody else but I never said he pocketed all of the gofundme money. I have stood on my argument that there is no school, nor will there ever be. He has abandoned buildings, not schools.

I just addressed that.

Now will you care to address his factual lying about not knowing about his tax exemption status? Of course you won't because you know you can't without making yourself look like a complete ass.

Did you make this youtube video? if so tell me what's in it, I don't fukk with those umar stalkers

and I don't believe that you've NEVER said that he wasn't stealing money. don't insult my intelligence.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

let another man take advantage of you

:dame:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Did you make this youtube video? if so tell me what's in it, I don't fukk with those umar stalkers
The video contains a clip of Umar in 2015 on the Breakfast club saying that he has tax exemption status and a clip of Umar in 2019 in another radio interview saying that the IRS did not let him know that he had tax exemption status. And on the IRS website it says Umar lost tax exemption status in 2017 for not filing a form 990 for three consecutive years, meaning that he got his tax exempt status in 2014. Basically Umar lied.

Think about it. Umar blame his failure on everybody else. Blames the stripper for losing a 1 million dollar donation. Blames "audio manipulation technology" for wishing death on all white police officers. Blames Paypal for supposedly sabotaging him. Blames his closing attorney for not filing for tax exemption (even though it's proven that he had tax exemption from 2014-2017). Blames the IRS for "not letting him know he had tax exemption status". Blames black contractors for not working for free.

At a certain point, you Umarians have to realize that when someone blames everybody else for their failings, it says something about their overall character and integrity. Umar lacks accountability.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The video contains a clip of Umar in 2015 on the Breakfast club saying that he has tax exemption status and a clip of Umar in 2019 in another radio interview saying that the IRS did not let him know that he had tax exemption status. And on the IRS website it says Umar lost tax exemption status in 2017 for not filing a form 990 for three consecutive years, meaning that he got his tax exempt status in 2014. Basically Umar lied.

Oh damn...so he should be brought up on charges any day now. Ushered off to jail? Prison time perhaps? :jbhmm:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

Think about it. Umar blame his failure on everybody else. Blames the stripper for losing a 1 million dollar donation. Blames "audio manipulation technology" for wishing death on all white police officers. Blames Paypal for supposedly sabotaging him. Blames his closing attorney for not filing for tax exemption (even though it's proven that he had tax exemption from 2014-2017). Blames the IRS for "not letting him know he had tax exemption status". Blames black contractors for not working for free.

At a certain point, you Umarians have to realize that when someone blames everybody else for their failings, it says something about their overall character and integrity. Umar lacks accountability.

How is that a failure you fukkin cave monkey?

You are clearly the feds.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
This is one of the guys he was talking about on the Video

Umar needs to really be careful out here, and it does seem like when he got his building, the vitriol picked up

Umar embarrassed a lot of youtube cats by NOT going to jail, by NOT actually stealing money like they told their youtube followers he would

gotta be something wrong with you to make a 2 part series about another man, I have no doubt in my mind that this dude and a lot of you cats would definitely put hands on Umar :manny: