The genetic impact of African slave trade

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've read Van Sertima , and he credits previous scholars. He expanded on their work.
I disagree with their views, but at least it's rooted in research.

The "where are the slave ships?" crowd is embarrassing.

How you disagree with research?

Was it unbiased?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Do you two have @thekingsmen on ignore? Im replying to this
I apologize.
Do you mean the Africanisms in the indigenous Nations in the Americas?

You'd be surprised at the different ways that global cultures are similar.
Traditions,rituals,habits, and ways that developed independently from one another.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But which is it then, if Black people were always in the Americas, how can they also be the original Jews and descendants of ancient Egyptians if they don't come from Africa?

They are three different camps with their own beliefs. If someone believes all three at once they might be touched

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If knew anything about DNA, you would know these DNA test are all bullshyt lmao

WHen the police get a rap kit wit a nikka nut on it, they don't even know what race the person is, or who is it, until they find a suspect and compare DNA samples

yet you think they can tell all this hundreds of years from just DNA

stupid is as stupid does

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I apologize.
Do you mean the Africanisms in the indigenous Nations in the Americas?

You'd be surprised at the different ways that global cultures are similar.
Traditions,rituals,habits, and ways that developed independently from one another.
No. I was saying if black cultures in the Americas are indigenous with no connection to Africa, why are there Africanisms within these cultures. Understand?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
How you disagree with research?

Was it unbiased?
The research had him arrive to conclusions that I disagree with.

Do I believe that West Africans sailed back and forth to the Americas? No

Perhaps some expeditions made it to the Eastern shores of the Americas, with the survivors of the voyage perhaps being absorbed into the gene pool of the group who encountered them. There are examples of similar plants growing.

I think I posted a few of his books here, will check. If so, will see how others view it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If knew anything about DNA, you would know these DNA test are all bullshyt lmao

WHen the police get a rap kit wit a nikka nut on it, they don't even know what race the person is, or who is it, until they find a suspect and compare DNA samples

yet you think they can tell all this hundreds of years from just DNA

stupid is as stupid does
Law enforcement had solved cases because a suspects relative got arrested somewhere and had his DNA in a national crime database.

New federal rules limit police searches of family tree DNA databases | Science | AAAS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Law enforcement had solved cases because a suspects relative got arrested somewhere and had his DNA in a national crime database.

New federal rules limit police searches of family tree DNA databases | Science | AAAS

are you stuck on stupid

Literally

Yes family members have similar DNA

So if they have a family member in the database because they arrested and now for sure this is that person, and compare it to similar DNA, they will think they have a match
When you get arrested they have file on you and your DNA on file lmao, you are already identified

family members have close DNA so its why they could make a mistake like that, thinking its the same person

With just one sample of DNA, they can't say what a person looks like, what race they are, and where they are from

Come on man, don't waste my time with dumb ass shyt

Last edited: