The genetic impact of African slave trade

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Bu-bu-but we wuz already here!!!! Where dem slave ships at????!!! We came from Kemet!!!!

:mjlol:
the overwhelmingly mass percent of the black americans population do know know or care for Kemet(even though they were black) or Moors

You sound like one of those online white supremacist or horners who hardly interact with AA but love to get off those "we was kangz" memes

you suburb c00ns need dealt with

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Get These Nets said:
I've read Van Sertima , and he credits previous scholars. He expanded on their work.
I disagree with their views, but at least it's rooted in research.

The "where are the slave ships?" crowd is embarrassing.

He should've checked the references of the scholars he used since an inordinate amount of the scholarship was outdated, riddled with factual errors, and based on South American myths.​

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
There's evidence that ancient African sailors were frequent visitors to the Cape Verde islands long before the Portuguese 'discovered' it and white washed it's ancient history. If West Africans were already venturing out that far who's to say they didn't try to go further west?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Premeditated said:
the overwhelmingly mass percent of the black americans population do know know or care for Kemet(even though they were black) or Moors

No we don't.
Premeditated said:
You sound like one of those online white supremacist or horners who hardly interact with AA but love to get off those "we was kangz" memes

You sound like a hit dog.
Premeditated said:
you suburb c00ns need dealt with

If I were a 'suburb c00n' you'd have a point, but you would still get folded like a towel.

74692342dc725ba960cc62420ddf5f32.png

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There's evidence that ancient African sailors were frequent visitors to the Cape Verde islands long before the Portuguese 'discovered' it and white washed it's ancient history. If West Africans were already venturing out that far who's to say they didn't try to go further west?
They did try, and the attempts are documented.
No record of voyage touching the other side of the Atlantic and returning though.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Ayo said:

If they went further West, they left NO trace in the Americas they made it here. Cape Verde is 600 km. off the coast. The Americas (North)are about 7,000 km. away. SA is about 5,000 km. away.​

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
They did try, and the attempts are documented.
No record of voyage touching the other side of the Atlantic and returning though.

If they went further West, they left NO trace in the Americas they made it here. Cape Verde is 600 km. off the coast. The Americas (North)are about 7,000 km. away. SA is about 5,000 km. away.​

I'm obviously not expecting you to read this shyt but in that book (I have years ago) they found documented evidence of Cape Verde fisherman disappearing at sea and turning up in Brazil. Meaning people accidentally made it across the Atlantic in regular ass canoes.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that well prepared/stocked/built ships made it all the way across. It's the white man who writes and erases history. I get that and I'm not even militant like that :yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
From what I've seen only Black Americans talk about all that. Black people in the rest of the Americas often still have cultural/linguistic links to the continent and the history, thus have no reason to invent another story :yeshrug:
I disagree. AAs are more culturally dominant than other groups, so the world sees more facets and viewpoints from their group than others. The good and the bad.

Same good and bad goes on everywhere else, just occurs outside of international scrutiny. In other parts of the diaspora, the counterpart to this is the guy with my complexion, features, and hair texture who swears that his ancestry is pure Indio.
hehehehehe

In either case, the people who believe this are tiny fractions of their populations.