The genetic impact of African slave trade

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

I'm obviously not expecting you to read this shyt but in that book (I have years ago) they found documented evidence of Cape Verde fisherman disappearing at sea and turning up in Brazil. Meaning people accidentally made it across the Atlantic in regular ass canoes.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that well prepared/stocked/built ships made it all the way across. It's the white man who writes and erases history. I get that and I'm not even militant like that :yeshrug:

The thing is, this debate has been going on for decades now. If there is a scholar was has taken up Van Sertima's baton then I'd like to see the updated info.

The thing about canoe stories is that...it was Columbus' experience with and instruction by West African navigators that made him aware of currents, tides,winds, etc to determine what time of the year was most favorable for westward voyage (to India) on SAILboats.
Canoes would have limitations as far as distance and storage areas for provisions needed to travel that distance.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What do u think about the Hull bay skeletons found in the Virgin Islands?
The research had him arrive to conclusions that I disagree with.

Do I believe that West Africans sailed back and forth to the Americas? No

Perhaps some expeditions made it to the Eastern shores of the Americas, with the survivors of the voyage perhaps being absorbed into the gene pool of the group who encountered them. There are examples of similar plants growing.

I think I posted a few of his books here, will check. If so, will see how others view it.