The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
probably some kind of money play. write a vague end for an episode that they could theoretically use as his sendoff if the worst plays out... who knows. i didn't look too deep into anything

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, patton oswalt and glenn howerton in a comedy together. that could be epic:leon:
I'm already excited. My only concern is it's on NBC. I don't know if I've ever really found any major network shows outside of Seinfeld and arrested development to be actually funny

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I sure hope Glenn Howerton doesn't leave the show. Won't be the same, the group dynamics is what makes the show.

Mac's been trying to fukk Dennis since The Nightman Cometh when he got a boner when doing the "soul taking" scene. Trying to kiss him when they were doing the garbage scam with the limo and later when they were listening to Peter Cetera. Now he wants Dennis to be the Gimp :russ:

Charlie's comedic timing and delivery when shytting all over the Waitress's life had me dying

"Living in a women's shelter, and now every woman's Achilles heel....time" while showing the pic of that old woman :mjlol:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I was just thinking what if this is the end for Sunny? From the promo of the season finale we see Charlie finally gets the waitress and Dennis turning off the lights on the bar and saying, "the bar is done." Add to the fact that Mac has finally come out as gay.

I know it's not the end of the series, but seems like some things are finally happening for the gang. Who am I kidding? Nothing good will come out of anything that happens this episode. These are terrible people.

I wrote this jokingly before the episode aired, but now in hindsight so much of that episode and now Glen Howerton contemplating what he wants to do with Dennis got me:mjcry:. I wanted them to get to at least 20 years.

Hopefully a break and Glen seeing that the grass isn't always greener will bring the gang back together. If Dee can have 2 shows on tv so can Glen right?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I sure hope Glenn Howerton doesn't leave the show. Won't be the same, the group dynamics is what makes the show.

Mac's been trying to fukk Dennis since The Nightman Cometh when he got a boner when doing the "soul taking" scene. Trying to kiss him when they were doing the garbage scam with the limo and later when they were listening to Peter Cetera. Now he wants Dennis to be the Gimp :russ:

Charlie's comedic timing and delivery when shytting all over the Waitress's life had me dying

"Living in a women's shelter, and now every woman's Achilles heel....time" while showing the pic of that old woman :mjlol:
What if Dennis returns and now him and Charlie basically switch personalities :wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
You know I didn't even noticed this since the gang are always shytty people but.... :jbhmm:is it weird that Dee really didn't give a fukk about her suddenly becoming an aunt? She really wasn't even was concerned about it. Frank as well, Frank is now a grandfather but he was like :yeshrug:

From a storyline perspective it seems like Dennis wanted to space himself from the gang for a while now. That Valentine's Day episode where he was just fukking annoyed by the fact that the rest of the gang just couldn't act right for more than 20 seconds had to make him want to find a new scenario for himself... but we were distracted with him falling in love with that rocket launcher that we didn't noticed Dennis' desperate plea for normalcy. Once he hugged his son he realized that the kid and the mom with a new life in North Dakota could be the one chance for him to leave the grime that is Philadelphia he hopped on it. Hopefully they explore this aspect a little bit more on the next season.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Really funny season finale but I hope Glenn Howerton doesn't leave the show forever. I liked the place they left Dennis this season the moment with his son felt really genuine. :mjlol:at the gang blowing up his Land Rover with the rocket launcher the second he leaves.

Last edited:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
yeah, played by Alexandra Daddario :yes:

Great episode...that shyt was just cruel on Charlie's part. It's not out-of-character for him to do crazy things to impress the waitress (the cancer episode was originally intended to be the pilot), but I did not see that last speech coming.

I think they may have thought Charlie was becoming too likeable and almost "good", so they needed to remind viewers that he's shytty like the rest of The Gang.