The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dennis strikes!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Glenn Howerton hits back after co-star 'confirms' Dennis return

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Glenn Howerton has responded after his co-star Kaitlin Olson 'confirmed' a Dennis Reynolds return.

"I do know that Glenn Howerton is coming back for some episodes," Olson previously told TheWrap. "I don't know the specifics, but I do know how he's being introduced back in, and it is absolutely hilarious."

Howerton has now responded via Twitter, where he wrote: "Sorry, guys but, that stupid dumb flightless bird doesn't know what she's saying. Dennis is NOT confirmed for season 13. We are writing now. Stay tuned.

"Apparently some bird has been going around squawking about Dennis being confirmed for season 13. We don't have a bird on our writing staff. Birds don't know anything," he added.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has technically already been renewed for two more seasons, and at a TCA press tour in January, Howerton offered a mix bag of news in describing his involvement in the next two seasons.

gallery-1490362167-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg

"I've not officially left yet and I hope people understand that," he told reporters.

Later, he offered more details about the future of the show to TV Guide: "It's tough to say [when it'll be back]. We're picked up for two more seasons on Sunny, everybody decided to take a year off because everybody was so busy doing other things.

"But that production cycle is starting up [the writers' room] again in February, but I don't know if this is going to turn into a Curb Your Enthusiasm thing, where we make them when we can, or if it's going to pick up where we left off this time and be every year again… We love the show and we love each other, we want to keep doing it, and if we could get away with doing it whenever we want, why not?"

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Golden God Goes to North Dakota

We need this episode brehs