The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Dennis is growing a conscience:wow:

getting him that rpg changed him for the better
full

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Not gonna lie... i thought it would have been the janky trailer park trash chick that Dennis banged on the Wade Boggs episode that would have been the pregnant one.

:ohhh:Does this means that The Waitress will officially be a part of the gang next season?

And where were the McPoyles this sesson?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Dennis is growing a conscience:wow:
I don't think its Dennis growing a conscience... but its Dennis trying to prevent another psychotic version of himself to be created.

Lord knows if i ever had a seed i wouldn't raise it in the shytty manner that my family did with me :mjcry:real talk

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think its Dennis growing a conscience... but its Dennis trying to prevent another psychotic version of himself to be created.

Lord knows if i ever had a seed i wouldn't raise it in the shytty manner that my family did with me :mjcry:real talk
Imagine unhinged sociopath Dennis raising a child after he convinces the court the mom isnt fit to raise him through his charm and cunning :ohhh:.

Psychopath Dennis with a baby (they can work a twisted three men and a baby angle into it with him Mac and Charlie :russ:) and ratchet waitress would be great additions to the gang :feedme:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Imagine unhinged sociopath Dennis raising a child after he convinces the court the mom isnt fit to raise him through his charm and cunning :ohhh:.

Psychopath Dennis with a baby (they can work a twisted three men and a baby angle into it with him Mac and Charlie :russ:) and ratchet waitress would be great additions to the gang :feedme:
Dennis really is turning into Dexter Morgan
dexter_season_4_wallpaper_hd_2_by_inickeon.jpg

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
dennis had to sleep in the dildo bike room :scust:

charlie giving all the reasons to have a baby and she's still saiyan no "well.. I love you" her look I knew it was a wrap

dee stuck with no eggs in her fridge and talks about smashing the kid and dennis hits her with the "don't get emotional:rudy:" too :dead:

the north dakota voice :laugh: had been re-watching fargo past few weeks too :dead:

his sex slave gimp :scust:

the rocket launcher :obama: