The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
That really surprised me. I figured it Charlie ever hooked up with the waitress he'd end up being miserable because it just can't work out well for The Gang, but it still surprised me.

They really had some big moments and surprises in the last few episodes.

Mac comes out and stays out
Dennis has feelings
Dennis has a son and wants to raise him
Charlie finally bangs the Waitress

A lot of progression with the characters instead of them stuck in the same old shyt.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
So how exactly did Charlie set this up wit leg the waitress this episode? He just called her and asked her over for this? This is gonna be the most :troll: idea they've ever written if this works for Charlie

I think the Waitress said that Charlie was paying for her by the minute to come over.

Charlie can be a genius with his diabolical plans. Mac Bangs Dennis's Mom is still my favorite episode. Although Frank fukked up Charlie's brilliant plan.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:wow: That was an amazing episode

The ending had me :deadrose:

"dennis is his sex slave name"

the botched death :deadrose:

Dennis having to sleep by the dildo bike

Frank just trying to get some reasonably priced North Dakota ass :dead::dead::dead:

Every quote about eggs :bryan:

They transitioning pretty well into a borderline serialized show. Everyone thought they'd go the serial killer route so they gave us a nice twist

They gonna dead the Dennis in North Dakota plot though. No way they go an entire season splitting Dennis up from the gang. shyt just wouldn't be that funny

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Mac really thought he and Dennis could still sleep in the same bed together :lolbron:. Made him a power bottom too :russ:.

Charlie finally getting with the waitress, was like Urkel finally getting with Laura :wow:

Frank offering up 5K to Dennis' baby mamma :bryan:, only for the first time. "Price is less next time, because I already had you" :dead:

Dennis ready to do the right thing and become a father :leon:

What was up with Dee this episode though? She was acting real emotional at everything :picard:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glenn Howerton May Leave 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' After Season 12

What creative sense would it make to get rid of Dennis???

“I want to service the show as best I can, and if we decide the best thing for the show is for Dennis to leave, or at least leave for a while for whatever reasons we come up with, then that’s what we’ll do. If we decide it really is best for the show for my character to come back in some capacity then that’s what we’ll do.”

However, Howerton said his decision won’t depend on whether his NBC pilot is picked up to series. He noted that his “Always Sunny” co-star, Olsen, plans to continue on Season 13 and 14 of “Sunny” while continuing on her new Fox series, “The Mick.”

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Glenn Howerton May Leave 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' After Season 12

What creative sense would it make to get rid of Dennis???

“I want to service the show as best I can, and if we decide the best thing for the show is for Dennis to leave, or at least leave for a while for whatever reasons we come up with, then that’s what we’ll do. If we decide it really is best for the show for my character to come back in some capacity then that’s what we’ll do.”

However, Howerton said his decision won’t depend on whether his NBC pilot is picked up to series. He noted that his “Always Sunny” co-star, Olsen, plans to continue on Season 13 and 14 of “Sunny” while continuing on her new Fox series, “The Mick.”
real good interview here...

Is Glen Howerton Leaving 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia'?

a few quotes....

- "We didn’t want to do something where Dennis died or anything like that, anything hokey. For my part, I’m just a big fan of subverting expectations whenever possible. It just makes for interesting drama, comedy, whatever you have it in entertainment. And in comedy, I have a great affinity for trying to surprise people and do the exact opposite of what people expect. In my mind, I like the idea of taking a character who we’ve built up to be potentially a serial killer and realize that it may be the exact opposite. He may be an extraordinarily fragile and emotional person who has created a shell around himself to try to protect himself."

- "I think that’s where it becomes challenging, where you realize we’ve seen Dennis rant and rave, we’ve seen him be too cool for school, seen him be unemotional, and it’s like how much further can we go with how sinister he is before it becomes too cartoonish? It’s just tough coming up with original ways to have stories bounce off our characters?"

- "I have my own ideas, and my own point of view about whether Dennis is or is not a serial killer, or whether he ever has committed a murder. I’d prefer to keep it vague. I think it’s more interesting to keep people guessing."

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
this may be a case of just creative differences. it seems like glenn howerton didn't really want dennis to end up being a sociopathic killer like everybody expected....even though he still left the door open to dennis really being a murderer, I don't think he ever wanted it to be known. maybe rob and charlie were cool with dennis going crazier and crazier with every season and glenn just wasn't feelin it. I mean, he created the character so I guess it's his right to end it how he wants.

but to me, dennis' downward spiral was one of the best things about the show. his psycho moments were legendary. but you could tell they really toned him down this season. he didn't really have many dark moments this season. to be honest, i'm good on seeing dennis being some high on life family man. I think rob is the real genius behind the show and they'll make things work either way. dennis is my favorite character but they're all strong in their own way. I could see glenn taking a season or two off then coming back for the final season. wouldn't be surprised if they add another actor to the show next year. I think flipping the tables with the charlie/waitress story was a good idea. could be funny seeing the waitress stalk charlie around. they still got a lot of options. glenn howerton also said there's gonna be a long hiatus before season 13, so we prolly gonna have to wait over a year for next season:francis:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Just finished watching the ep and came to thecoli fast to see if it was a series finale:mjcry:

Man fukk that shyt i dont want dennis to leave:mjcry:

It just woulndt be the same