The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
There was a great season without Frank, now there will be great seasons without Dennis.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
You know I didn't even noticed this since the gang are always shytty people but.... :jbhmm:is it weird that Dee really didn't give a fukk about her suddenly becoming an aunt? She really wasn't even was concerned about it. Frank as well, Frank is now a grandfather but he was like :yeshrug:

From a storyline perspective it seems like Dennis wanted to space himself from the gang for a while now. That Valentine's Day episode where he was just fukking annoyed by the fact that the rest of the gang just couldn't act right for more than 20 seconds had to make him want to find a new scenario for himself... but we were distracted with him falling in love with that rocket launcher that we didn't noticed Dennis' desperate plea for normalcy. Once he hugged his son he realized that the kid and the mom with a new life in North Dakota could be the one chance for him to leave the grime that is Philadelphia he hopped on it. Hopefully they explore this aspect a little bit more on the next season.
"The Gang Goes To North Dakota"

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I always found Cranston to be funny in Malcolm in the Middle.

Then Breaking Bad comes out and the rest is history.

I've only seen Glen Howerton in Always Sunny. His acting in that is phenomenal. Can he play a more serious role and kill it as well? If so he could have a Cranston type of career.

he was in Fargo but he played a sort of unaware fool but it was good and he showed nice range

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
"The Gang Goes To North Dakota"
You know I can see this happening during the middle of next season. The first couple of episodes the remainder of the gang are gonna bring back old friends and foes each episode to try and replace Dennis.... people like: The McPoyles, Smitty, The Waitress, the guy that got his car blown up while he was watching golf, Artemis, Uncle Jack, Cricket and etc....

Eventually the gang will be like ":francis:we gotta get Dennis back!" and have the last 4 episodes of them in North Dakota seeing Dennis' new life and discovering stuff that may draw Dennis back into his old life setting up the final season.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just rewatching the first half of the last episode on my lunch break. I think this might be a genius meta episode even better than The Gang Tries to Win an Award. :ohhh:

Walk with me:

Dennis having a new baby and wanting to play it straight to the mother could very well be referencing his (Glenn's) new show opportunity (the baby) with NBC (the mother). He keeps coaching the gang on how to act around her and when they're all asking who they should be, Dennis says you're all going to be yourselves, except you (pointing to Dee) who has another gig with another network too with The Mick and ends up playing the role of Prudence. Dennis looks at the baby / new show as an opportunity for a more stable life (bigger pay grade) even though his sociopathic mind has convinced himself that his desire to seek out comfort is based on true emotions (we know he doesn't have any :leostare:)

Mac also redid their apartment as a means to appease him into staying, essentially bringing him back to a familiar element he thinks Dennis wants. But Dennis is disgusted and irritated when he comes back to find that everything is literally the same. Dennis begins to think the grass may be greener in North Dakota :patrice:

At the end, when he says his good bye to the gang he shuts down the bar as if him leaving means everything (the entire show) is done at Paddy's. The gang reminds him that it's not over and that they're still there (even if you take another show, we're still going to be filming this one, a$$hole :francis: )

His interview regarding his potential departure from the show was immediately published the day after the show, and he worded his responses were intentionally vague. He also claimed there's no connection to him potentially leaving the actual show and the way that episode was written because it didn't gain traction until after the season finished filming :aicmon:

:mjgrin:I also got high on my break (no glue huffing:hubie: ) so I may be reading a little far into this :pachaha:

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just rewatching the first half of the last episode on my lunch break. I think this might be a genius meta episode even better than The Gang Tries to Win an Award. :ohhh:

Walk with me:

Dennis having a new baby and wanting to play it straight to the mother could very well be referencing his (Glenn's) new show opportunity (the baby) with NBC (the mother). He keeps coaching the gang on how to act around her and when they're all asking who they should be, Dennis says you're all going to be yourselves, except you (pointing to Dee) who has another gig with another network too with The Mick and ends up playing the role of Prudence. Dennis looks at the baby / new show as an opportunity for a more stable life (bigger pay grade) even though his sociopathic mind has convinced him that his desire to seek out comfort is based on true emotions (we know he doesn't have any :leostare:)

Mac also redid their apartment as a means to appease him into staying, essentially bringing him back to a familiar element he thinks Dennis wants. But Dennis is disgusted and irritated when he comes back to find that everything is literally the same. Dennis begins to think the grass may be greener in North Dakota :patrice:

At the end, when he says his good bye to the gang he shuts down the bar as if him leaving means everything (the entire show) is done at Paddy's. The gang reminds him that it's not over and that they're still there (even if you take another show, we're still going to be filming this one, a$$hole :francis: )

His interview regarding the show was immediately published the day after the show, and he worded his responses in a very coy manner. He also claimed there's no connection to him potentially leaving the actual show and the way that episode was written because it didn't gain traction until after the season finished filming :aicmon:

:mjgrin:I also got high on my break (no glue huffing:hubie: ) so I may be reading a little far into this :pachaha:
:ohhh:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Walk with me:

Dennis having a new baby and wanting to play it straight to the mother could very well be referencing his (Glenn's) new show opportunity (the baby) with NBC (the mother). He keeps coaching the gang on how to act around her and when they're all asking who they should be, Dennis says you're all going to be yourselves, except you (pointing to Dee) who has another gig with another network too with The Mick and ends up playing the role of Prudence. Dennis looks at the baby / new show as an opportunity for a more stable life (bigger pay grade) even though his sociopathic mind has convinced him that his desire to seek out comfort is based on true emotions (we know he doesn't have any :leostare:)

His interview regarding the show was immediately published the day after the show, and he worded his responses in a very coy manner. He also claimed there's no connection to him potentially leaving the actual show and the way that episode was written because it didn't gain traction until after the season finished filming :aicmon:

I read this whole thing thinking this fukker is high. That's some in-depth thinking.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dennis' reaction to Mac's interior design,

"I got all the same furniture, and even the same knick knacks from our old place...."

"uhhhh bizarre...." :deadmanny:

"but in a good way?!"

"No,....."

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Walk with me:

Dennis having a new baby and wanting to play it straight to the mother could very well be referencing his (Glenn's) new show opportunity (the baby) with NBC (the mother). He keeps coaching the gang on how to act around her and when they're all asking who they should be, Dennis says you're all going to be yourselves, except you (pointing to Dee) who has another gig with another network too with The Mick and ends up playing the role of Prudence. Dennis looks at the baby / new show as an opportunity for a more stable life (bigger pay grade) even though his sociopathic mind has convinced himself that his desire to seek out comfort is based on true emotions (we know he doesn't have any :leostare:)

His interview regarding his potential departure from the show was immediately published the day after the show, and he worded his responses in a very coy manner. He also claimed there's no connection to him potentially leaving the actual show and the way that episode was written because it didn't gain traction until after the season finished filming :aicmon:

no I think you got it.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no I think you got it.
giphy.gif