The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I always found Cranston to be funny in Malcolm in the Middle.

Then Breaking Bad comes out and the rest is history.

I've only seen Glen Howerton in Always Sunny. His acting in that is phenomenal. Can he play a more serious role and kill it as well? If so he could have a Cranston type of career.

When I saw him in the strangers I thought damn im about to see him really play a new role...Then he gets murked in like 5 min :dead:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn fam. Glenn's going 3 Stacks on the rest of the gang :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Glenn Howerton on Possible ‘Always Sunny’ Return: ‘I’ve Not Officially Left’

The writers room for Season 13 of the show is set to start up next month, when Howerton's new show "A.P. Bio" premieres on NBC.

8588024cm.jpg

Buckne/Deadline/REX/Shutterstock

Glenn Howerton may not be done with Dennis Reynolds, but he’s aware that some people may see his lead character in the upcoming NBC sitcom “A.P. Bio” in the same vein as his fan-favorite role from the FX series “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.”

Speaking to the Television Critics Association on Tuesday, Howerton talked about the similarities between the two characters.

“I think one of the tough things about doing a show for twelve years is that people are going to have a hard time seeing you as anything else. I realize that can be a little bit of a struggle,” Howerton said. “That’s why it was important to do something with someone who has a distinctive voice like Mike.”

Speaking of the yet-to-be-filmed Season 13 of “Sunny,” Howerton wanted to reiterate that his involvement with the show hasn’t definitively ended.

“I’ve not officially left yet and I hope people understand that,” Howerton said.

After stepping away from “Sunny” at the end of last season, Howerton said he didn’t have immediate plans to join another show so soon.

“I wasn’t even planning on jumping into anything else, but when I read the script, I couldn’t pass it up,” he said.

When asked whether the “A.P. Bio” schedule would allow him to do both, Howerton said, “Absolutely.”

‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ Season 13 Moving Forward With or Without Glenn Howertonlast fall, Howerton was noncommittal about coming back.

“I will say this: All joking aside, I love these guys and we have an absolute blast working together. We’ll see,” he said.

In “A.P. Bio,” Howerton plays a vindictive high school teacher dead-set on destroying his professional rival while doing as little actual teaching as possible.

“This character definitely does share some traits with the character on ‘Sunny,’ but I think he’s distinct in some other ways. I think there’s some real heart to this guy. He really wears his heart on his sleeve more than he realizes. I don’t think he’s as hardened as…” Howerton said, trailing off, pretending to forget the name “Dennis.”

The series, created by former “SNL” writer and featured player Mike O’Brien, co-stars Patton Oswalt, Mary Sohn, Lyric Lewis, and Jean Villepique.

“A.P. Bio” premieres February 1 on NBC.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Damn fam. Glenn's going 3 Stacks on the rest of the gang :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

The writers room for Season 13 of the show is set to start up next month, when Howerton's new show "A.P. Bio" premieres on NBC.

8588024cm.jpg

Buckne/Deadline/REX/Shutterstock

Glenn Howerton may not be done with Dennis Reynolds, but he’s aware that some people may see his lead character in the upcoming NBC sitcom “A.P. Bio” in the same vein as his fan-favorite role from the FX series “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.”

Speaking to the Television Critics Association on Tuesday, Howerton talked about the similarities between the two characters.

“I think one of the tough things about doing a show for twelve years is that people are going to have a hard time seeing you as anything else. I realize that can be a little bit of a struggle,” Howerton said. “That’s why it was important to do something with someone who has a distinctive voice like Mike.”

Speaking of the yet-to-be-filmed Season 13 of “Sunny,” Howerton wanted to reiterate that his involvement with the show hasn’t definitively ended.

“I’ve not officially left yet and I hope people understand that,” Howerton said.

After stepping away from “Sunny” at the end of last season, Howerton said he didn’t have immediate plans to join another show so soon.

“I wasn’t even planning on jumping into anything else, but when I read the script, I couldn’t pass it up,” he said.

When asked whether the “A.P. Bio” schedule would allow him to do both, Howerton said, “Absolutely.”

‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ Season 13 Moving Forward With or Without Glenn Howertonlast fall, Howerton was noncommittal about coming back.

“I will say this: All joking aside, I love these guys and we have an absolute blast working together. We’ll see,” he said.

In “A.P. Bio,” Howerton plays a vindictive high school teacher dead-set on destroying his professional rival while doing as little actual teaching as possible.

“This character definitely does share some traits with the character on ‘Sunny,’ but I think he’s distinct in some other ways. I think there’s some real heart to this guy. He really wears his heart on his sleeve more than he realizes. I don’t think he’s as hardened as…” Howerton said, trailing off, pretending to forget the name “Dennis.”

The series, created by former “SNL” writer and featured player Mike O’Brien, co-stars Patton Oswalt, Mary Sohn, Lyric Lewis, and Jean Villepique.

“A.P. Bio” premieres February 1 on NBC.
:hhh: He better not leave Its Always Sunny for a watered down highly censored NBC Show that won’t even last more than a season :martin: :mjcry: ..... Does that show on FOX Dee was on still come on?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
AP Bio is fukking trash brehs:hhh:, watched all 3eps without cracking a smile. I wish he would have gotten Jurassic Park and Guardians over Chris Pratt :scust:, but I guess he didn't have the superhero look :mjcry:

Who green lit this show? They need to be fired everyone knows you don't take the AP courses for an A you take it for the chance to earn college credit via the test. shytty version of school of rock all the kids look 35 :dead:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the last episode again. They set up his departure/comeback up pretty damn well:lolbron:

I have a feeling like he might come back as Brian Lefevre full time next season since he assumed that identity when he banged the girl from North Dakota who gave birth to Brian jr. They blew up his beloved Land Rover at the end as if to kill that form of his sociopathic self :russ:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm changing my mind a bit on A.P. Bio brehs. Episode 4 and 5 had funny parts show seemed to settle a bit more into its groove.

The jury still out til after the first season though :leostare:

Clearly the golden gawd coming back in that new 2019 Range :banderas:. "The Gang gets stunted on" :mjlol: