The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Well if this is Dennis last episode then
tumblr_mr6vbbZz1j1se4rigo2_500.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Great episode...that shyt was just cruel on Charlie's part. It's not out-of-character for him to do crazy things to impress the waitress (the cancer episode was originally intended to be the pilot), but I did not see that last speech coming.

I think they may have thought Charlie was becoming too likeable and almost "good", so they needed to remind viewers that he's shytty like the rest of The Gang.

That was Charlie's biggest mistake, he could have been on the come-up with this rich chick that actually liked him :snoop:but instead he picked the bum ass Waitress and even she was like why the fukk do you like my bum ass? :jbhmm:And I assuming next season we gonna finally learn her name

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Really good season. Even more so when you take into account it's the 12th season. My favorite this year was the lottery scratch off one.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Dennis tired of the codependency, looking at the gang like :birdman:, off to raise his child :ohhh:

The cliche final exist, etheral brown noise and dimming off the lights :mjcry:

Charlies moment of clarity :lolbron:

Frank making his morning moves :mjlol:

:wow: series finale

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Yeah I can see him having a Cranston run 15 - 20 years down the line

I always found Cranston to be funny in Malcolm in the Middle.

Then Breaking Bad comes out and the rest is history.

I've only seen Glen Howerton in Always Sunny. His acting in that is phenomenal. Can he play a more serious role and kill it as well? If so he could have a Cranston type of career.