The future is here: Apple announces AR/VR headset the Apple Vision Pro

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
even I didn't get the first generation iphone. I didn't get on til the iphone 4s in 2011. I'll wait a couple years before I jump into this.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
even I didn't get the first generation iphone. I didn't get on til the iphone 4s in 2011. I'll wait a couple years before I jump into this.
I didnt get an iphone until the 5s when the fingerprint reader came out. Imma get this though. i always try to put a couple thousand aside for some splurge for myself. Its usually a trip but I can get work to pay for this so Im copping it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XIcV8cj.gif

I'm coppin.

UKVu0t8.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I didnt get an iphone until the 5s when the fingerprint reader came out. Imma get this though. i always try to put a couple thousand aside for some splurge for myself. Its usually a trip but I can get work to pay for this so Im copping it.

I'll definitely get an iphone 15 pro max. and maybe a newer ipad for my 13 year old this year. but unless I see this in person and find out it's game changing, I'll likely pass.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For this purpose it can be much smaller like google glass and cost $1500 less
They probably will make different versions for this. Like a professional-version that only includes certain features. Pretty sure Apple follows modern modular standards to allow them to do things like this. Will they is a different question, but they do have different models for their other products.

For me personally it'd be great to have multiple windows for coding that'd have the mouse automatically track the current view. Can sit on the ground, stand up, etc. and get plenty of input about the problem on 10+ virtual screens. If they can really build that functionality out, to be honest, I'd pay the full $4k for it.

Additionally, for people who are in-office they'd be able to goof off without people even knowing what they're watching :heh: but fukk in-office or hybrid, it's about that 100% work remote lifestyle.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Breh, where you been? There have been interactive hands-free male masturbators for about 5 years. They connect via bluetooth to a phone or VR headset, and sync up with certain videos to simulate the action.

Hell u been doing breh :picard: u must be talking about these

gif-virtual-reality-sex-2992628.gif