The future is here: Apple announces AR/VR headset the Apple Vision Pro

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would actually be dope af to get a virtual multi-monitor setup for a Macbook without having to buy multi-monitors.

Being able to work anywhere with a multi-monitor setup without having to lug around multiple monitors would be an absolute gamechanger.

Gen 3 I can see this tech being really good.
For this purpose it can be much smaller like google glass and cost $1500 less

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It’s a start to a future of television/computing.

I expect in another 5 years it will mainstream. I wouldn’t mind playing some video game shooters like call of Duty.

For those who are shocked by the price, you really don’t understand computers. Most high end computers cost 5k easily. This thing is basically that. Even a nice 4k hdr 200hrz monitor is close to 3k.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
It's a waste of time if I still have to physically jerk my dikk:camby:
Breh, where you been? There have been interactive hands-free male masturbators for about 5 years. They connect via bluetooth to a phone or VR headset, and sync up with certain videos to simulate the action.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This sports experience is definitely interesting. Once developers get their hands on this, I expect it to shyt on the TV viewing experience heavily. And that makes sense as we’re at the point where there isn’t much else we can do to get more out of 2D viewing, so this is the next logical step.

It is a first gen product and it is indeed expensive.. but that’s all relative. I own a $3300 MacBook Pro that’s just a computer and this is a lot more than that. So yeah it’s expensive, but as MKBHD said.. expensive compared to what? It’s not a mass market product, just like the rest of Apple’s high end products.

One killer feature for more would be virtual desktops/monitors, especially when traveling. No need to have multiple monitors or trying to find ways to maximize productivity on a single screen. They showed the ability to mirror your Mac’s display, but the demo only showed a single display.. if they can bump this to 2 or 3 it’s a day 1 cop for me. Gonna watch how this progresses over the next year or so prior to launch and see what developers have managed to cook up. If they deliver on the Movie/Sports viewing experiences and productivity , it’s an easy decision for me personally. If not I’ll just watch the space and wait for the 2nd gen. Either way, the bar has now been set for what’s expected from other manufactures entering this space. Should be really interesting in the next 5 or so years.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I just said in the other thread as soon as Apple get Drake and Future wearing these in a music video, it’ll be a product to stunt on “broke boys” :mjlol:

They already probably cut a check for Drake to spit some bars about them in his next project :francis:
so more NPC shyt.