The Forbidden Door official thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right doesnt have that Edge, Goldberg and Orton in 2021 energy :mjlol:
I’m not saying. That either Breh . Wait but they also pushing sting :francis:l mean come on . And both impact and AEW got like 30 kazillion wwe dudes . I wanted this collabo to happen I just feel that after they been on impact so much it lowers the suprise for me :yeshrug: . AEW also keeps having new wrestlers debut . So I hated Goldberg glad he lost , didn’t want edge to win but I’m not really upset about it tho I wanted Big E . I am more interested in Bianca winning and Edge even pretending he may nxt than this :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I’m not saying. That either Breh . Wait but they also pushing sting :francis:l mean come on . And both impact and AEW got like 30 kazillion wwe dudes . I wanted this collabo to happen I just feel that after they been on impact so much it lowers the suprise for me :yeshrug: . AEW also keeps having new wrestlers debut . So I hated Goldberg glad he lost , didn’t want edge to win but I’m not really upset about it tho I wanted Big E . I am more interested in Bianca winning and Edge even pretending he may nxt than this :yeshrug:

Juelz.gif Sting is nowhere near a title and wont be.

You dont like this cool the rest of us that watch njpw x aew will eat. :smugbiden:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well theres the Edge winning the rumble thread for you
I said in that thread I didn’t want edge to win . Is it really that hard to believe that I find the novelty of cross promotion going down when AEW been all over Impact ? I also never really wanted this I wanted AEW to be a real alternative to Wwe like nxt a few years ago when it got Its buzz a mix of known Indy names and some developmental people .

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t care tbh doesn’t feel the same as i would’ve thought

da gawd KENTA :blessed:

tenor.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Are we sure this isn't just NJPW doing some stuff to get the US title of Moxley? I honestly don't see it evolving beyond that unless AEW gives NJPW the reigns to book everything.

Wouldn't be surprised. AEW has kept Moxley off all the NJPW US shows, this could just end up being them getting to use KENTA for a couple shows since AEW let Moxley show up on Strong to probably drop the belt since it seems like he ain't making it to Japan anytime soon :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Are we sure this isn't just NJPW doing some stuff to get the US title of Moxley? I honestly don't see it evolving beyond that unless AEW gives NJPW the reigns to book everything.

Wouldn't be surprised. AEW has kept Moxley off all the NJPW US shows, this could just end up being them getting to use KENTA for a couple shows since AEW let Moxley show up on Strong to probably drop the belt since it seems like he ain't making it to Japan anytime soon :manny:

Even if this is the case it's still a big deal when an "invader" enters another promotion. It's a start for a possible relationship in the future.