The Forbidden Door official thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As long as they let NJPW book. Keep Tony Khan away from the booking!!!!

TSC America barely can handle the so called “indie” stuff AEW gives

No way they can handle;
Paradise Locks,
40 min matches,
No promo’s,
No backstage skit characters development,
Not knowing what anyone’s gimmick is,
Master Wato,
Naito 20 minute entrance (niccas talk about Cody),
Every match having 10 minute chest chopfest,

And a bunch of other more shyt:mjlol:

Na..... better let Tony keep that book for Amuricuh breh:lolbron:

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
TSC America barely can handle the so called “indie” stuff AEW gives

No way they can handle;
Paradise Locks,
40 min matches,
No promo’s,
No backstage skit characters development,
Not knowing what anyone’s gimmick is,
Master Wato,
Naito 20 minute entrance (niccas talk about Cody),
Every match having 10 minute chest chopfest,

And a bunch of other more shyt:mjlol:

Na..... better let Tony keep that book for Amuricuh:lolbron:

Hell nah, he dropped tha ball with The Young Bucks n FTR feud, Kenny Omega entire run been trash, he booking a monster like Rusev as a joke.

No way Tony should be booking Ibushi/Kenta/Okada

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Cokeboy gonna fukk around and finally bring the New Nation back and give em all the belts to try to keep y’all’s attention off this :pachaha:

So in other words.

Goldberg, Brock, Foley, Austin, HBK, Taker, and Trish returning to RAW is imminent :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Hell nah, he dropped tha ball with The Young Bucks n FTR feud, Kenny Omega entire run been trash, he booking a monster like Rusev as a joke.

No way Tony should be booking Ibushi/Kenta/Okada

Kenny got a run in 2.... low key 3 companies (since he’s champ in 2) and he’s doing fine. He a heel, what more y’all want this nicca to be doing?:mjlol:

People for some strange reason for years wanted that Bucks vs FTR match y’all hype it up so much there was really no way for it to reach the levels y’all thirsted for. And I appreciate them not doing the ol “well even though we had our match and it ended shyt, we still gonna have 20 more matches over the next 4 months” shyt that some companies do. Gotdamn, let that shyt breathe.:russ:

Rusev controls his own character.... maybe he don’t wanna be a monster, also last I checked.... I don’t recall him losing a match. Not saying he doing over the top great, but atleast he ain’t a cuck getting humiliated while @Another Man pipes his wife:mjgrin:

A collaboration is a collaboration and I’m sure all the right people will handle everything accordingly:russ:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenny talking about him and Kenta vs Archer and Moxley next week. :wow:

2021 gonna be a great year for professional wrestling, :blessed: maybe at least outside of WWE.

damn-excited-gif.gif

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Kenny got a run in 2.... low key 3 companies (since he’s champ in 2) and he’s doing fine. He a heel, what more y’all want this nicca to be doing?:mjlol:

People for some strange reason for years wanted that Bucks vs FTR match y’all hype it up so much there was really no way for it to reach the levels y’all thirsted for. And I appreciate them not doing the ol “well even though we had our match and it ended shyt, we still gonna have 20 more matches over the next 4 months” shyt that some companies do. Gotdamn, let that shyt breathe.:russ:

Rusev controls his own character.... maybe he don’t wanna be a monster, also last I checked.... I don’t recall him losing a match. Not saying he doing over the top great, but atleast he ain’t a cuck getting humiliated while @Another Man pipes his wife:mjgrin:

A collaboration is a collaboration and I’m sure all the right people will handle everything accordingly:russ:

U GOT to be Tony Khan.