The Fake Jews are at it Again: Israel Orders (Real Israelis) All African Immigrants to Leave Now!

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Israel should vote on it...:ld: they seem inherently hostile to whoever is not Jewish...
Escaping political persecution and or death should not equal a death sentence. :manny: I wonder what would happen if a cataclysmic earthquake destroyed Israel you think the greater middle East gonna accept them into their countries??!? Kwim?!? :yeshrug:
Obama bragged about deporting more immigrants than any other president in U.S history :yeshrug: was that voted on? When that little Cuban kid got snatched out his parents house and deported back to Cuba, was that voted on? :jbhmm: why hold Israel to a different standard than everybody else?) :jbhmm: I can tell you the real reason why but it's just beating a dead horse at this point...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
That's the point that messes me up they run everywhere but from developing their country and sell it to arab.chinese, indian, and european investors for pennies.

Run into a foriegners country by the boatloads and expect to be welcomed.:francis:

Hopefully I guess they can find another country to flee to instead I guess.
Or they can just go home and fix their countries :jbhmm: would Africa's population be cut down to 50% if anybody who wants to leave be allowed to do so? Like really, why call cacs, sand cacs, jews racists and still beg to come live with them? :manny: It's 53 other African states, why can't they go there?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Why are Africans seeking asylum in Israel? I thought Israel was evil and oppressive to non-jews.
A good question that won't get a real answer :manny: besides the usual, cacs and jews juelzing bullshyt :skip: again, if these countries hate you only because you're black, why go there? You gonna keep begging the white man to accept you? :jbhmm:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That's the point that messes me up they run everywhere but from developing their country and sell it to arab.chinese, indian, and european investors for pennies.

Run into a foriegners country by the boatloads and expect to be welcomed.:francis:

Hopefully I guess they can find another country to flee to instead I guess.
on a similar path

this is the equvilent of nikkahs leaving their neighborhood to go run and live with cacs in the suburbs. Black people in America become successful and instead of staying and building up they neighborhoods, they flee to the one with the "good school district" ỏr "blah blah blah whatever excuse". Black people ran to cac hoods and cac business the second segregation ended, and continue to flee to every other neighborhood besides building up our own.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a problem with Jews moving militant, they didn't steal Israel, they fought for it and won mad wars against the Arabs against tremendous odds. My problem with them is that they do so while they're in everyone elses countries they're doing everything they can to promote the opposite.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Obama bragged about deporting more immigrants than any other president in U.S history :yeshrug: was that voted on? When that little Cuban kid got snatched out his parents house and deported back to Cuba, was that voted on? :jbhmm: why hold Israel to a different standard than everybody else?) :jbhmm: I can tell you the real reason why but it's just beating a dead horse at this point...

:ld: I just feel like israel says its one thing and yet they've shown they're not. the U.S. routinely granted asylum to cuban immigrants en masse because politically they hated castro... its all one political game to them...

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny I asked so black folks the other day on why they support Israel. I got some long explanation on how they the chosen ones and it's our duty to protect them lol