The Fake Jews are at it Again: Israel Orders (Real Israelis) All African Immigrants to Leave Now!

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile in Zimbabwe... ah, never mind.

Thanks for bringing this up. A black man cannot create a black state in Zimbabwe, a homeland Blacks have had since whites, Jews, Arabs, etc came into existence. A Black man cannot peacefully create a state--imperfect as it is--before the Bible, written in Egypt a land whose Pharaohs were Black genetically, ever came into play.

When a black man tries it, whites of ALL RELIGIONS gang up and promise to destroy that black man because he dare leave prison, take his vengeance and wipe infiltrators from the face of his land. This, as I mention, is too evil and selfish a thing. But Israel may create a "Jewish" country in land taken from Arabs. There is no moral argument for this double standard. The only "argument" is "might is right" argument, which comes from military expertise, funding and assault rifles.

The white man may conquer and steal--and then credibly claim in the media that he is *right* in doing so and any man who opposes him is *wrong*. Nelson Mandela was called a terrorist for killing his enemies like the Israelis kill Palestinians. Israel claims moral imperative as the "most free" nation in the Middle East even as it's history is written in the blood of Black men who did no wrong to Jews. The same Israel now deports Africans. Poetry. Some will say I am "targeting" Israel but I'm not. I don't remember any Arab country helping the apartheid South African regime and deporting Blacks.

Last edited:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
@Koios What does the above have to do with maintaining a Jewish state? This man wants Africans out because of racism not religion. It doesn't matter to him the slightest if a black man is Jewish. This is a nation properly administrating its borders? This cac that looks, says and believes no different to Nazi Germany.

It has nothing to do with religion at all :mjlol:

Most Zionists (basically most Israeli citizens) are hard core atheists :heh:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
@Koios What does the above have to do with maintaining a Jewish state? This man wants Africans out because of racism not religion. It doesn't matter to him the slightest if a black man is Jewish. This is a nation properly administrating its borders? This cac that looks, says and believes no different to Nazi Germany.
Who cares what he thinks? The man has no bearing on such matters.

Africans and Falashas will continue to reside in the nation, regardless of his objection.

Most Zionists (basically most Israeli citizens) are hard core atheists :heh:
Where did you get this notion from?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Who cares what he thinks? The man has no bearing on such matters.

Africans and Falashas will continue to reside in the nation, regardless of his objection.

Where did you get this notion from?

Well for one, the founders of Israel were atheists so this idea that it was founded upon religious principles is just not true. Do your own research on that, it's basic knowledge.

As for the general Israeli populations views on religion:

https://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.651616?v=150EF83CD4A46B2F18DD7E0CB6522268

Less than one third are religious :francis:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Well for one, the founders of Israel were atheists so this idea that it was founded upon religious principles is just not true. Do your own research on that, it's basic knowledge.

As for the general Israeli populations views on religion:

https://www.haaretz.com/news/world/1.651616?v=150EF83CD4A46B2F18DD7E0CB6522268

Less than one third are religious :francis:
Not following a religion does not necessarily denote atheism. One can believe in G-d without being religious.

From the link:
In the Middle East and North Africa, 82 percent of people consider themselves religious and in Thailand 94 percent say they're religious, the poll found. In Israel, though, that global proportion is reversed, with just 30 percent saying they are religious and 65 percent saying they are either not religious or convinced atheists (the proportion of self-identified atheists is just 8 percent however).

Last edited:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I meant Israel fam...:heh:
I know what u meant...I'm asking you why are those actions undemocratic while the U.S do the same on a much larger scale and are not called undemocratic...2ND question, are countries not allowed do have immigration laws? Should it be open borders?