The Fake Jews are at it Again: Israel Orders (Real Israelis) All African Immigrants to Leave Now!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
as much as jews promote IR dating and all inclusivity to us, why dont they like it in their stolen homeland?

They definitely promote immigration in the U.S. and Europe...:sas2:

How many Syrian refugees have they taken in after dropping projectiles on the country next door :francis:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
GOOGLE MIZRAHI JEW AND STOP SOUNDIN LIKE A DUMBASS HOMIE
I said post your picture.

I know about Mizrahi jews and Ashkenazi jews, 90% of yall are ashkenazi jews (aka white native americans) now, yall aint mizrahi. If you mizrahi then post your photo

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I said post your picture.

I know about Mizrahi jews and Ashkenazi jews, 90% of yall are ashkenazi jews (aka white native americans) now, yall aint mizrahi. If you mizrahi then post your photo

THE MAJORITY OF ISRAEL IS MIZRAHI JEWS SMFH

U ONLY THINK THE WAY U DO BECAUSE YOURE BRAINWASHED BY HOLLYWOODS PORTRAYAL OF JEWS

STOP TRYNA JERK IT TO MY PICS WEIRDO

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
shut yuh ashkenazi jew ass up. fake ass wanna be native:mjlol:

fukk outta here. can't validate shyte, scared ass fukkboi

THIS MORON TRULY THINKS ALL JEWS ARE ASHKENAZI .. AND WE GOT CATS ACTUALLY DAPPIN HIM LIKE HE AINT BROADCASTING THE FACT THAT HE UNEDUCATED TO THE ENTIRE FORUM

KILL YASELF RETARD

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
THIS MORON TRULY THINKS ALL JEWS ARE ASHKENAZI .. AND WE GOT CATS ACTUALLY DAPPIN HIM LIKE HE AINT BROADCASTING THE FACT THAT HE UNEDUCATED TO THE ENTIRE FORUM

KILL YASELF RETARD
You are not going to troll in here with your cap locks broken you fukkboi.

I've been to Sinai and I know several Askenazi jews personally as good friends. Post what you look like claiming to be Mizrahi. People can read about the precentage of mizrahi jews and the precentage of ashkenazi jews, I don't have to. Mizrahi jews are just a group in modern israel, they are not the majority and Ashkenazi jews (like you) outnumber them. Your fukking president of Israel is an Ashkenazi jew! wtf are you talking about??

Jewish ethnic divisions - Wikipedia

Despite this diversity, Ashkenazi Jews represent the bulk of modern Jewry, estimated at between 70% and 80% of all Jews worldwide

You are a clown pretending to be Mizrahi, and that's why you won;t post your picture. You were better off claiming you were a hispanic jew. Fukk outta here.

You keep trolling and not posting your pic and i'll ask that you be banned from this thread for trying to derail real discussions.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Be a country built on abrahamic religion with prophets from Africa, and then turn your back on the poor and helpless, brehs.

Israel’s just a bunch of right wing neo-nazis. They can’t even have a basketball game without turning it into a mini-Nuremberg rally. I don’t even know how you can do such things after the Holocaust, thinking you’re god’s chosen people (Judaism/Christianity/Islam) really gives you an inflated ego...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are not going to troll in here with your cap locks broken you fukkboi.

I've been to Sinai and I know several Askenazi jews personally as good friends. Post what you look like claiming to be Mizrahi. People can read about the precentage of mizrahi jews and the precentage of ashkenazi jews, I don't have to. Mizrahi jews are just a group in modern israel, they are not the majority and Ashkenazi jews (like you) outnumber them. Your fukking president of Israel is an Ashkenazi jew! wtf are you talking about??

Jewish ethnic divisions - Wikipedia

You are a clown pretending to be Mizrahi, and that's why you won;t post your picture. You were better off claiming you were a hispanic jew. Fukk outta here.

You keep trolling and not posting your pic and i'll ask that you be banned from this thread for trying to derail real discussions.

Mizrahi Jews - Wikipedia

Sephardi Jews - Wikipedia

Yemenite Jews - Wikipedia

Moroccan Jews - Wikipedia

Syrian Jews - Wikipedia

Persian Jews - Wikipedia

History of the Jews in Kurdistan - Wikipedia

Bukharan Jews - Wikipedia

History of the Jews in Georgia - Wikipedia

Iraqi Jews in Israel - Wikipedia

ALL THIS FAGOT KNOWS IS ASHKENAZI JEWS BECAUSE ITS ALL HE'S EXPOSED TO ON TV .. GET UP ON GAME FUCCBOY

Further information: Israeli Jews
By the 1990s, the majority of Israeli Jews were Mizrahi.[46] As of 2005, 61% of Israeli Jews are of Mizrahi ancestry.[47]

Last edited:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
:mjlol: Where are the Mizrahi Jews?????

They're in Israel.

Sccit is Israeli, and not an Ashkenazic one.

like 90% of yall are Ashkenazi jews:mjlol:.
Ashkenazim account for the majority of Jewish peoples worldwide, but Mizrahim are the majority in Israel.

Like white people claiming to be "native american":mjlol:
Except, the white people who claim to be 'Native American' are indigenous to Europe; Ashkenazim are not (1). Ashkenazim are genetically closer to other Jews residing in far away locations (North Africa, the Levant, Iberia, etc.,) than to their neighboring Gentile populations in Europe (2). This wouldn't reign true if your 'fake' assumption were correct. Despite the dispersion, most Jewish peoples show remarkable genetic similarity, ascribable to their common place of origin in the Levant (3).

And yet their pale asses miraculously originated from the blazing desert..
The light complexion is derived from the rs1426654 AA allele that was introduced via European gene flow, post-10th century.

Last edited: