The Fake Jews are at it Again: Israel Orders (Real Israelis) All African Immigrants to Leave Now!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Because Ashkenazi run and control Israel, and Mizrahi have always been viewed as "arab Israelis" and 2nd class citizens in modern Israel.

But I'll give it to you straight from the horse's mouth:

So I think I learned something new. So there's a difference between Israeli Arabs and Arab-Israelis? I thought anyone with Jewish heritage/blood was considered Jewish. And that (at least) Israeli Arabs were just Arabs, with no Jewish heritage or didn't claim to be Jewish, with Israeli citizenship. And the Mizrah Jew is called a Arab-Israeli, which, again, is different than an Israeli Jew. Did I get all that right?

Last edited:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
So I think I learned something new. So there's a difference between Israeli Arabs and Arab-Israelis? I thought anyone with Jewish heritage/blood was considered Jewish. And that (at least) Israeli Arabs were just Arabs, with no Jewish heritage or didn't claim to be Jewish, with Israeli citizenship. And the Mizrah Jew is called a Arab-Israeli, which, again, is different than an Israeli Jew. Did I get all that right?
Mizrahim are the Jewish ethnic group that never left the Middle East. Israeli Arabs / Arab Israelis are Arabs (usually Palestinians) living in Israel. The two terms are interchangeable and have nothing to do with Jews. Many of those discussing the subject matter in the video linked, are themselves, Mizrahic. They are referring to Arabs (Palestinians) when they say 'Arab-Israelis'. HopeKillCure is trying to spin it like they are disparaging Mizrahi Jews, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
To hell with state of Isreal and Israeli's that are false flagging that they are Israelites LOL How can you make a religion and name it after a tribe dammit? These Christians need to stop supporting that state and the thieves as they are greatly deceived.