The Fake Jews are at it Again: Israel Orders (Real Israelis) All African Immigrants to Leave Now!

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Debunking conspiracy theories and caping are different. I continuously call out the Israelis. However, I'm not going the CT route. I'm done with this convo because it's going to spew. You know how I feel and I've told you/others countless of times.

Good day and happy new year peace.
Lml your such a. Loser breh

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Israel should vote on it...:ld: they seem inherently hostile to whoever is not Jewish...
Escaping political persecution and or death should not equal a death sentence. :manny: I wonder what would happen if a cataclysmic earthquake destroyed Israel you think the greater middle East gonna accept them into their countries??!? Kwim?!? :yeshrug:

lol where they gonna go? Riyadh? Egypt? they better go back to Europe where they came from.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It was called Canaan before the children of Israel took over that area. Some of the real Jews fled Israel in 70 ad. Some migrated into Africa. The ones that didn’t run were sold into slavery.

Hebrew Israelites Dispertion

Then the Romans fukked them up right and it became phillistine or Phoenician territory. Then the arabs mixed then thus leaving the modern Palestinians. People say that Palestine wasn't ever a recognized state but it was

Also we have orders from Reinhard heydrich and documented testimonies from the battalion group who rounded up and delivered the Jews to the camps. And documented missions from the OSS and SOE regarding the holocaust.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Some of these cats would choose an Israeli jail then go back home:francis:

SAD
That's the point that messes me up they run everywhere but from developing their country and sell it to arab.chinese, indian, and european investors for pennies.

Run into a foriegners country by the boatloads and expect to be welcomed.:francis:

Hopefully I guess they can find another country to flee to instead I guess.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
There was a group of people who didn’t want Jews in Europe. Now those same ‘Jews’ who complained and took advantage of being able to claim victimhood want to oppress people? No way, I don’t belive it..

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The article indicates two points that make your title very suspicious, breh....

The order exempts children, elderly people, and victims of slavery and human trafficking.

Israel uses the term "infiltrators" to describe people who did not enter the country through an official border crossing.

You said all african immigrants.

Also, the article uses the term migrants to include refugees and also people who are seeking jobs and better lives , who governments are likely to rule as economic migrants.

@HopeKillCure OP, you're playing on this forum's emotions which would naturally result in anti-Israel sentiments.

Also, the article left out that South Sudan was recognized as a country that fought and gained it's independence in 2011 thus many South Sudanese naturally lost their refugee status since they would not be subject to the human violations oppressing them by the Sudanese government that South Sudan gained their independence from.

Also, I am with the understanding that the Sudanese that are at risk of this policy have come to Israel through the border that Israel shares w/ Egypt; and considering the issues that brehs are expressing here regarding Israel's treatment of these refugees, apparently Egypt has a "shoot to stop" policy w/ regards to sudanese trying to cross the egypt/israel border.

Last edited: