The Fake Jews are at it Again: Israel Orders (Real Israelis) All African Immigrants to Leave Now!

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Cacs destabilzed the continent and the caribbean because they don't want they don't want black people to be able to imagine a world in which we don't need them for anything. It's some sick shyt.
:wow:

A few island nations are still predominantly black ... but I’m rocking with your theory 100 percent

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Israel is a racist white supremacist nation. They were allies with apartheid South Africa. They treat Arab Israelis as if they are fifth column. And treat black jews second class citizens. fukk them. I have no sympathy for that nation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know what u meant...I'm asking you why are those actions undemocratic while the U.S do the same on a much larger scale and are not called undemocratic...2ND question, are countries not allowed do have immigration laws? Should it be open borders?

Israel should vote on it...:ld: they seem inherently hostile to whoever is not Jewish...
Escaping political persecution and or death should not equal a death sentence. :manny: I wonder what would happen if a cataclysmic earthquake destroyed Israel you think the greater middle East gonna accept them into their countries??!? Kwim?!? :yeshrug:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
There's never been no such a place called Israel in history really, so how can they be the real Israelites. Thats my question.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
no it doesn't. it's been questioned and debunked by jewish scholars. stop caping for them, as if zionism is only right wing jews. zionism, (another facet of white supremacy) is bred into white jews just like white supremacy is bred into "goyim" or "gentile" whites.
Debunking conspiracy theories and caping are different. I continuously call out the Israelis. However, I'm not going the CT route. I'm done with this convo because it's going to spew. You know how I feel and I've told you/others countless of times.

Good day and happy new year peace.