The Fake Jews are at it Again: Israel Orders (Real Israelis) All African Immigrants to Leave Now!

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Nope, they use the exact same methodology and tactics. Ofcourse only difference being the manner of expulsion. You a Israeli sympathizer or something?
Yeah I'm an isreali sympathizer :stopitslime:
They're "tactics" aren't overly complicated and they aren't exactly some never before seen policies created by Germany you goof

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I don't have a problem with Jews moving militant, they didn't steal Israel, they fought for it and won mad wars against the Arabs against tremendous odds.
Won? nah b. Remove western powers, there would be no Israel as we know it
Provide any country the same resources, protection and information as the western powers afforded Israel, then they too would flourish

My problem with them is that they do so while they're in everyone elses countries they're doing everything they can to promote the opposite.
truth.com

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won? nah b. Remove western powers, there would be no Israel as we know it
Provide any country the same resources, protection and information as the western powers afforded Israel, then they too would flourish

truth.com
When you say "they fought", you mean America right?
Western Powers didn't endorse Israel until after their war of independance and didn't really start supporting Israel untill the Suez Crisis. Israeli independance was won while fighting against an Arab League including then British controlled Egypt. The Arab league was armed by western powers, Israel was getting it's arms from the Commies.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:ld: I just feel like israel says its one thing and yet they've shown they're not. the U.S. routinely granted asylum to cuban immigrants en masse because politically they hated castro... its all one political game to them...
:yeshrug: that's fair and all...but I don't see you requesting the U.S vote on deporting immigrants :francis: but you're asking Israel to do the same...I dnt get what's with the irrational expectations frm Israel, a people that was in ovens baking like turkey 70 years ago :mjlol: safety is their number one concern...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This country could have been Inner Mônglia and I'd have done the same.
But you were wrong about your premise.

If you read the article and researched yourself, you'd see that in no way are they forcing all Africans to leave.

In no way are they forcing victims of human trafficking to leave.

In no way are they forcing children to leave.

As a result of the Independence of South Sudan from a fukked up Regime, they are forcing the economic migrants to exit the country with an amount of money... Meanwhile, Egypt has a shoot to stop policy with respect to these same demographic of illegal immigrants.

Thoughts?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah I'm an isreali sympathizer :stopitslime:
They're "tactics" aren't overly complicated and they aren't exactly some never before seen policies created by Germany you goof

Oh no they werent created by Germans alone, europeans had used similar approaches to apartheid in South Africa, Australia Brazil etc

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Western Powers didn't endorse Israel until after their war of independance and didn't really start supporting Israel untill the Suez Crisis. Israeli independance was won while fighting against an Arab League including then British controlled Egypt. The Arab league was armed by western powers, Israel was getting it's arms from the Commies.
lol. Russia was second to vote in favor of Palestine being divided up in favor of Israel, behind the US, way before the Suez Crisis
It was US and Israel vs Russia during the Cold War
Israel's existence is due to the calculated plans implemented by Zionist, not via the battle field or any religious acts or high moral ambitions

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps

If you read the article and researched yourself, you'd see that in no way are they forcing all Africans to leave.

As a result of the Independence of South Sudan from a fukked up Regime, they are forcing the economic migrants to exit the country with an amount of money... Meanwhile, Egypt has a shoot to stop policy with respect to these same demographic of illegal immigrants.

Thoughts?
I see what your tryna do here straw man arguement at best you make it seem as if Israel within itself to a lower local
Level does not feel the sentiment of anti African rhetoric Israel no matter what you say but what the facts. Say is headed by right wing groups the president is a right winger who shown on many times his colonialists racist behavior on countless times if Israel doesn't even want its Arab neighbors next door how can we think they are tolerant of African refugees coming in these same refugees u seem to miss are claiming the government is pushing them out this same country ur going hard for kept its mouth close once when dealing with apartheid based ideal pertaining to people of African decent truth of the matter is Israel's right wing parties truly has major control of
The nation

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I see what your tryna do here straw man arguement at best you make it seem as if Israel within itself to a lower local
Level does not feel the sentiment of anti African rhetoric Israel no matter what you say but what the facts. Say is headed by right wing groups the president is a right winger who shown on many times his colonialists racist behavior on countless times if Israel doesn't even want its Arab neighbors next door how can we think they are tolerant of African refugees coming in these same refugees u seem to miss are claiming the government is pushing them out this same country ur going hard for kept its mouth close once when dealing with apartheid based ideal pertaining to people of African decent truth of the matter is Israel's right wing parties truly has major control of
The nation
Brother, good morning!

Whether what you're saying is correct has nothing to do with the fact that his title of this thread is baseless and incorrect.

Strawman, forkman, Batman, my nikka, no argument but the fact that he's not disseminating accurate info.

Thoughts?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Thoughts?
Now Israel is offering Sudanese migrants up to $3,500 to return back to Sudan via another country, allowing returnees to cover their tracks.
sounds good but

Israel has repatriated around 2,600 migrants out of the Israel, many via a third country.

The alternative is detention. The Israeli government has allocated US$ 125 million to build ‘open’ detention facilities, where migrants will have to check in three times a day to ensure they are not working or trying to evade detention. People can be detained there indefinitely.
Returning to Sudan: migrants leaving Israel face persecution

Sudan is 1 of those Arab countries that dont want you admitted if you have a Israeli stamp in your passport or visited Israel. You cant go back to Sudan like everything is cool, if you have been to Israel, it is a national security problem of the highest order.

In Israel, the recognition rate is less than 1 percent for the past six years. Only four Eritreans and no Sudanese have been accepted for asylum, Rozen said.
It's been reported as one of the lowest numbers in the world for asylum seekers.

Saying that they are not deporting people, doesn't mention the fact that they have people in detention camps where they can leave in the day (buses to nearby towns have to travel far away) and if they dont come back by curfew, they move from detention camps to the big boy prison indefinitely.
Israeli government to refugees: Go back to Africa or go to prison

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
sounds good but

Returning to Sudan: migrants leaving Israel face persecution

Sudan is 1 of those Arab countries that dont want you admitted if you have a Israeli stamp in your passport or visited Israel. You cant go back to Sudan like everything is cool, if you have been to Israel, it is a national security problem of the highest order.

It's been reported as one of the lowest numbers in the world for asylum seekers.

Saying that they are not deporting people, doesn't mention the fact that they have people in detention camps where they can leave in the day (buses to nearby towns have to travel far away) and if they dont come back by curfew, they move from detention camps to the big boy prison indefinitely.
Israeli government to refugees: Go back to Africa or go to prison
I appreciate this.

You've responded maturely to me even though I was being hostile.

I still believe your thread title has a hostile agenda; that being said, I agree that the Israeli government has leaned towards more conservative and extreme policies and should be called out.

But, again, I'm only focused on your clearly inaccurate title, breh. I'm an objective observer, so when I checked out your shared article, I was surprised at the discrepancies.

2018, I am not trying to argue on the Coli just to argue, breh.

It's fukked up how the Sudanese migrants are literally at the whim of wherever the winds of policy blow. It seems that this is being interpreted as a purely Israeli violation when, really, many nations have blood on their hands with respect to the human rights of the Sudanese.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
LOL @ ACTING LIKE THERE ISNT RACISM FOUND IN SECTORS OF EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY OUT THERE

LMAO @ CLAIMING THE MIZRAHI JEWS ARE "FAKE JEWS" WHEN WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN TRACE OUR ORIGINS TO THE BEGINNING OF CANAAN

SOME OF YALL IS DUMBER THAN DUMB

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
LOL @ ACTING LIKE THERE ISNT RACISM FOUND IN SECTORS OF EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY OUT THERE

LMAO @ CLAIMING THE MIZRAHI JEWS ARE "FAKE JEWS" WHEN WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN TRACE OUR ORIGINS TO THE BEGINNING OF CANAAN

SOME OF YALL IS DUMBER THAN DUMB
:mjlol: Where are the Mizrahi Jews?????

Post your picture. like 90% of yall are Ashkenazi jews:mjlol:. Like white people claiming to be "native american":mjlol:

staaaaaaapht it slime:russ: