The Dream/Nightmare Thread

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
My dream was at a Japanese school. That had an English teacher, I think it was and Englishman teaching English, he reminded me a lot about the fourth doctor. I went to their library too, saw a woman heimliching tamaki suo, and the other way around too, they were both animeic and naked, I think I might've went to their cafeteria as well, also it snowed there too, and what do ou know it snowed today, I probbly got the doctor who thing from diamanda Hagen, and the Japanese thing from a topic on here bout ass eating cafes. My dreams are related to life I guess.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlqtH5_ZFOk]best knockout punch k1 - YouTube[/ame]

Nighty night

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cIKugx1sToY]The Beatles - Good Night (2009 Stereo Remaster) - YouTube[/ame]

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I hate when I'm falling asleep and I dream that I trip and I'm shaken awake. That crap happened to me yesterday.

Happens to me every now and then, it also always seems like I've slept hours when I usually JUST fell asleep.

One recurring dream that I have (I usually never remember my dreams) is qkind of strange, and gross: it's basically just me kind of "throwing up" some kind of black, solid, odourless and tasteless substance, in big chunks (about the size of a tennis ball). For no reason, I just do it. It doesn't hurt, doesn't even feel weird, hell in the dream (it doesn't even feel like a nightmare) it seems as normal as blowing my nose. "Throwing up" isn't even the right term because it's not even a bad feeling. I do that a couple of times, and wake up. The strange thing is that it feels so NORMAL and REAL that I actually spent some time when those dreams started wondering where those chunks were, what they were and waiting for it to happen again...while I was awake. It really took me a couple of months to understand that it was only a dream. I just had that same dream earlier this week and again, it felt real as hell.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
My dream involved me trying to have sex with a virgin, and trying to find one. This is the second day of me sleeping without melatonin.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
todays dream involved sex with my old babysitters niece, who is 18 now mind you, but it also involved the babysitters daughter, ...whos either 11 12 or 13 by now, and the neices mom i think. i think i had those two rim me while i had the neice in the reverse cowgirl while holding her legs over her head. and it also involved my brother and dad, who mightve been gay in this dream. my dad, cause he mightve tried doing me or my brother. 3rd day without melatonin.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
todays dream involved me getting a lot of stuff, mostly dvds of super heroes and anime, and i also got a teddy bear for some reason, my grandpa got me the teddy bear and some sci fi dvds and some wrestling dvds. maybe its because i was gonna watch firefly with my brother yesterday and i looked at the aj thread because the dvd was a kaitlyn dvd for some reason.