The Dream/Nightmare Thread

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Last night's dream: I was having wonderful sex, in all spots around the house. Getting my kink on :shaq:

Woke up :damn:

I was hard when I woke up too :wow:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
todays dream involved sex with my old babysitters niece, who is 18 now mind you, but it also involved the babysitters daughter, ...whos either 11 12 or 13 by now, and the neices mom i think. i think i had those two rim me while i had the neice in the reverse cowgirl while holding her legs over her head. and it also involved my brother and dad, who mightve been gay in this dream. my dad, cause he mightve tried doing me or my brother. 3rd day without melatonin.

I was honestly hoping you'd pull out of this somehow until you posted this nonsense. I'll add me neg now. :ehh:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
last night i witnessed bruce leroy battle sho' nuff on a rooftop pool :lupe: what could this mean? :lupe:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have been cutting back on drinking.

I forgot that when I sleep sober, I dream.

Annndddd usually it's a nightmare. This shyt sucks. Wakes me up a few times during the night. I be scared to go to sleep again an shyt

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Man. This some bullshyt.

Trying to fall asleep totally sober. First nightmare of the night: I'm in a Goldeneye 007 video game world but physically there hiding behind some shyt. Hundreds of bullets flying. And I have no type of gun. Right before I woke up I tried to melee attack someone and it didn't affect them.