The Dream/Nightmare Thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dreamed i shot a dude in the head and his head decapitated with the shot and flipped on the ground.then it showed the same dude looking at a tv screen of me just shooting his clone or whatever then he came outside and i tried to shoot him but when i pulled the trigger gun didnt shoot and he shot me and i woke up

Daps
Reppin
St louis

a0yqua.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i cant front. a few weeks ago, I had some crazy azz violent dreams 5 nights in a row. It would always be me gettin shot at, stabbed, chased by cops, escaping firey buildings, seeing deaths. Shyt was crazy. I would wake up to take a piss and go back to sleep to the same dream :sadcam:

I was damn near nervous and had a bit of anxiety to fall asleep at night. It was on some my mind is playin tricks on me type of shyt :sadcam: I think it might have bee a supplement I was takin or my pre workout energy drink. I stopped takin it and I have bee sleepin and dreamin fine without nightmares

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Today's dream I was in some sort of prison, it wasn't that vad actually, made some friends, the women loved me, and I had a lot of fun there, also it involved the wwe power rangers, cm punk was one of them I think. Also, Spider-Man and the teenage mutant ninja turtles were in it too.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ive been having nightmares every night for the last 2 weeks. shyt could something small like breaking my iphone, to finding out i have a terminal illness, to being in a goddamn zombie apocalypse. it's not that bad though, once i wake up and realize its all a dream, makes my day feel better.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melatonin dreams ain't no joke brehs :sadbron: I been having trouble sleeping lately so I took a few pills every night for the past few days. Last night I dreamt that one of my former friends, a girl I had a bad falling out with, let me smash in the club :leon: I fukked her once in the past and it wasn't half as good as this dream :ahh:

But I like it better when I don't remember shyt.