The Dream/Nightmare Thread

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Today's dream involved a wrestling show a family reunion some reason pedophilia I think target and a whole lot of other weird fukked up stuff man.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This was a couple of weeks after I broke things off with this chick...

I dreamt I was sitting at a table in the middle of the damn road with one of my co-workers... i stand up, my ex emerges from the right. She's looking at me all angry walks past me as Im calling her name out.... She starts running, I run after her and all of a sudden we're on running up these big ass stairs in mid air...

She gets to a ledge of some sort and throws her self off... I wake up with the :damn: face all sweaty :heh:

Eating/sharing a table always implies an emotional relationship with who ur eating with. Running on stairs could be a metaphor for "going no where" Her throwing herself off could imply that shes going to eventually leave ur life. Sounds like ur wasting ur time trying to make her not be mad.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
They're not interesting at all. In fact they reveal that u have some screwed up ideas and emotions that need some straightening

Well then what do you say about me running from elk and other animals that throw logs and hammers with nail inside of them?

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CseO1XRYs9I]Go the fukk to Sleep - Read by Samuel L. Jackson - YouTube[/ame]

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Lets just say a lot of sex and a lot of waking up and a lot of searching for drew mcintyres it's too late theme.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Don't remember it all, but I do remember Matt black and aj and the coli being involved in it.