The Dream/Nightmare Thread

Daps
No joke, last night I had a dream **** was on another forum stealing my posts and pretending to post as "supashorty", impersonating me and dudes were hitting on him. :wtf: I need to post on the coli less.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
The cashier at Whole Foods wore lipstick yesterday. She typically doesn't wear it. I asked her about it and we made small talk. Got drunk and then had a dream about her:shaq:

Need to holler at her for real.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
...I think my dream just gave me suicidal thoughts, it was really depressing, nothing about real life, except for the people in it, just what happened, like doctor who dying and quoting the 9th while crying, the doctor was a woman also for some reason, my mom didnt let me do something for some Reason, and I didn't win something but the guy after me did. It was a really depressing dream.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
The second dream I had was better than the other one. I got some anime, some games, I think the games were based of of the treasure hunter games. You guys know what games I'm talking about right?

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
In real life my laptop was stolen.:to:

In my dream, my laptop was somehow recovered...the only thing was, everytime I tried to enter my password and log in, these computer viruses appeared on the screen and started laughing at me and I couldn't open it.:sadbron:

Then a timer appeared like something off the tv show 24 and it just started counting down, saying that I had 5 minutes to open my laptop or it would explode. :wtf:

I didn't get it open

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
My dream involved going away to college I believe it was weird, I also watched the wizard of oz which had Kurt angle in It for some reason, also I saw this medical machine that sucked things out of somebody's ass and one that sucked things out and blew things in it, that shyt freaked me the fukk out. And dikk van dyke was there too. The college had some weird game in it I forget and I also went to this store that had Natalie portman in it. I also was playing this game that was based off of banjo kazooie history mixed with spyro the dragon history wise as it had a lot of great games until the recent release, which had a weird unnecessary redesign and a new gameplay style that was unnecessary as well. It was weird. There was also a part where ihad to run away from people, and I had these things I could use like powerups so I used this code I think which allowed me to use any animal out there to fight back and mutated animals as well. I think it was given to me by the blockbuster buster. It was a really weird dream.