The Dream/Nightmare Thread

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had the wildest dream ever.So me and my homeboy riding around when boom a dude gets his ass blown off and body lands in the car with us.So i get out and i see like 3 or 4 other motherfukkers bodys laying on the ground.And i see this group of girls huddled up talkin.Then i look across the street and this big motherfukker in a black and white lumberjack come out the house with a chopper something like "yeah yall done fukked up now".And starts shooting kills my homeboy and i start running.And im running throu the hood jumping fences n shyt.And i keep seeing a light shining on me following me everywhere i go and i look up and its a helicopter.Then at that instant this white cop in swat gear puts a gun to my head and thinks i killed those people.So i explain to him what when down then right at that instant buddy in the black and white lumberjack pulls up in a regal with like 3 other dudes and starts exchanging fire with the cop.So im like fukk this and start running again.Im jumping fences jumping over roofs and shyt kinda going down a hill in the neighborhood.And i pass this little girl on a bike and she start following me.So im bout to tell her whats going on when i see them killers car pull up at a stop sign across the way so i tell her to go call police and tell them what i told her.So im basically stuck behind this house with nowhere to run.So i try to go in the back door and its open and a old white lady getting out of the shower so i just lay on the ground and tell her whats going on as fast as i can.And her dumbass pokes her head out the door and im telling her to close the door close the door and i wake up.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
...I went to sleep at 12 something and woke up at 3 something and couldn't get back to sleep, so I said fukk it and went down stairs at 7 something. So wake up you lucky pampered b*stards.

Edit: I even took melatonin beforehand.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Wake up. My dream involved the McMahon family Vince triple hhh maybe and Stephanie thinking of storylines at our house, q black man and his white friends entering my house who I didn't know I believe while I was hiding by going up stairs but I couldn't go up fully and me asking out this girl that I knew from school brittney ballentine. She looks like aj lee but more circular face and straighter hair, I was gonna take her golfing. I was also gonna go to target with the family.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Had a dream last night that my family was impressed with my body. Dem muscles
At least after waking up, I still have dat body. lol.. not a total disappointment

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
been having this dream on-going for a month that im submerged in water. now, from what i gather water is usually symbolic of a woman, wisdom, or morality. but i can for the life of me figure out why i have been having this dream damn near 5 times out of this month

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Last night I dreamed about finding a DSC cassette tape for $1 at a flea market. I was :blessed:
Never seen a cassette tape.. It's a hidden gym if it was ever released on tape. I expect it to sell for $30+ so finding it for $1 was like :ooh:
R-4063300-1354010288-2772.jpeg

Dreaming about obscure rap music :ld:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
anybody ever have a dream so damn realistic (and favorable) you woke up dissapointed?

word,usually if its about a breezy i got/had feelings for and the dream energy didn't match the 3-D energy

or a spiritual jaunt that left me wanting to learn/glean more from the brief information/scenery/message present in the dreamscape

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
been having this dream on-going for a month that im submerged in water. now, from what i gather water is usually symbolic of a woman, wisdom, or morality. but i can for the life of me figure out why i have been having this dream damn near 5 times out of this month

and it happen yet again

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Was at a rave while sober :obama: (Edit: I mean from party drugs. Think I was drinking alcohol :lolbron: )

Dancing with some hot pawgs :blessed:

Bumped into my dad who was rolling and feeling tight :leon:

Woke up :camby: