The Dream/Nightmare Thread

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Today's dream involved movies, target or Walmart, comics, transformers, super heroes, toys r us, rape, incest maybe, not involving me btw, a conspiracy, Seth green, Ben affleck, stopping the conspiracy, and a whole lot of other stuff.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
My dream involved anime women, possible sex, and then in my second dream, I went to a wwe raw show live, televised by the looks of it, a lot of people debuted that day, a man by the name of big e Kingston, a combination of big e Langston, Kofi Kingston, and possibly eddie Kingston, mick foley was his manager, big e Kingston hit me too, because me and I think my best friend Devon maybe and maybe kaitlyn from the wwe were watching ringside, and by that,I mean we were right at the ring edge where managers and valets usually are, we were at the entrance way section of the ring, he had a weird voice too, mousey even, he was cool, he was just cutting a promo, all I remember was, "MY NAME.....IS BIG E.....KINGSTON, that's all I remember,then I think some other black guy debuted too maybe, I don't remember, but then, the best debut ever happened, THE DEBUT OF THE TAG TEAM OF KASSIUS OHNO AND POSSIBLY COLIN DELANEY, or some long haired guy. And they had an awesome theme song. I forgot it but the singers were perfect. Try sounded like sum 41. ...god I wish this actually happened.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Today's dream involved the nostalgia critic, the cinema snob, Jewwario, Lincoln park I think, a weird pe class with Jewwario, maybe a wrestling show event, vampires, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and a whole lotta other stuff as well.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Dream last night was about my ex and we were really just kicking it and having a good time....

Also had a dream about my Granddad that passed away like 2 years ago....

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Had a dream i was about to fukk this Russian bytch and as I started kissing on her body, it felt like I was tasting medicine...Got up like :damn: you poisoned me!

She had the :heh: face like yep...now you can finally die

woke up at 2am like :wow: