The Democratic Party is about to become a regional party

Will the Dems become a regional party post-2024?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I understand the fair criticisms in regards to the dems, but this is a dangerous and myopic way of looking at things. The buck wont stop when it comes to stomping over the dems, and recent legislation around the country clearly shows that.
Dems should've delivered then. :manny:

They want Republicans to like them more than they want to pass policies:manny:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
What are you responding too? I am talking about people who consider themselves not Republican when I say, “no one.”

And yea, it is the Dems fault. The chance to establish anything was 2008, and the goodwill was there with the housing crash, instead they offered little to regular people.
Had complete control of congress and didn’t do a damn thing with it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The problem really is the senate and the filibuster. It gives shyt hole states way more power than they ever deserve. 50 million Californians have to bow down to the will of 500K hillbillies in Wyoming.

I don’t see how this is sustainable especially as the white population shrinks and it becomes clear in 20 or so years, that we are living in a white conservative-minority dominated country.

It’s not sustainable at all and it really is the issue. You’re also have more and more people flock to these democratic counties in these red states

For example, people like to think of Alabama as the reddest state in the union. But the largest county (Jefferson) that’s responsible for 35% of the states GDP votes blue every single election.

what @mastermind is saying in here issimply not reality

if dems passed Medicare 4 all, minimum wage tied to inflation, the green new deal and anything else on the progressive wishlist it would not secure them elections

The idea that Dems haven’t passed any positive policies is right out of the republican disinformation playbook @mastermind

Removing Student loans and Medical debt from credit reports is damn near life changing policy for a lot of Americans

The infrastructure bill basically grants free internet to poor Americans

There’s 55 billion to replace all water pipe lines that still contain lead pipes

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
what about obamacare :skip:
For some reason thecoli progressives hate Obamacare because it’s not government run healthcare even though they know good and damn well Medicare 4 all downs have a chance in hell in passing in this country

Obamacare plugged ALOT of holes with our healthcare system but it was never suppose to fix it completely it was suppose to be a starting point to something greater

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It’s not sustainable at all and it really is the issue. You’re also have more and more people flock to these democratic counties in these red states

For example, people like to think of Alabama as the reddest state in the union. But the largest county (Jefferson) that’s responsible for 35% of the states GDP votes blue every single election.

what @mastermind is saying in here issimply not reality

if dems passed Medicare 4 all, minimum wage tied to inflation, the green new deal and anything else on the progressive wishlist it would not secure them elections

The idea that Dems haven’t passed any positive policies is right out of the republican disinformation playbook @mastermind

Removing Student loans and Medical debt from credit reports is damn near life changing policy for a lot of Americans

The infrastructure bill basically grants free internet to poor Americans

There’s 55 billion to replace all water pipe lines that still contain lead pipes
This is hoe babble in pure uncut.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So we should be fine with Republican rule for the next 30 years? To "get back" at Dems?

Seems childish to me, but if that's what yall want :yeshrug:

People like that "tough" barking and beefing when the climate and the economy gets outta whack. Didn't know that Putin's money still held on strong to misinformation being spreaded @BigMoneyGrip

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People like that "tough" barking and beefing when the climate and the economy gets outta whack. Didn't know that Putin's money still held on strong to misinformation being spreaded @BigMoneyGrip
Just watch the campaign funds and see which side raising more money and see if the gop actually go back to their districts to talk to their people.. We all know those cock suckas haven’t been to their districts since they got elected.. Now they gotta talk

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just watch the campaign funds and see which side raising more money and see if the gop actually go back to their districts to talk to their people.. We all know those cock suckas haven’t been to their districts since they got elected.. Now they gotta talk

And how they gonna do that without Russia's backing? :jbhmm:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
My final draw with Dems was when they elected Nancy to speaker of the house after the last election. Dems basically said thanks for getting us back in office and it's business as usually. It's really hard to have any expectations for them. And don't get me started on the Congressional Black Caucus.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My final draw with Dems was when they elected Nancy to speaker of the house after the last election. Dems basically said thanks for getting us back in office and it's business as usually. It's really hard to have any expectations for them. And don't get me started on the Congressional Black Caucus.
Nancy got the house passing popular legislation. Why you mad at that?