The Democratic Party is about to become a regional party

Will the Dems become a regional party post-2024?

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Democrats are totally screwed. This is the prelude to them running their this is the most important election of your life campaign and people arent trying to hear it anymore

Them doing their usual bullshyt supporting others instead of their base wasnt gonna last forever. this charade was high time it ended

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Democrats are totally screwed. This is the prelude to them running their this is the most important election of your life campaign and people arent trying to hear it anymore

Explain please

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Explain please

Ever since Puffy was campaigning it's been the most important election of a life time. The stakes are getting higher and higher. If people dont vote democrat they will go asunder.

Unfortunately the state of the country in addition to some unfulfilled promises have left people apathetic towards politics. Many Biden voters voted for him because it was an anyone but Trump vote. Enough of those voters are currently disenchanted enough to not bother doing the same thing again for a Biden that has let them down and is even older than before.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ever since Puffy was campaigning it's been the most important election of a life time. The stakes are getting higher and higher. If people dont vote democrat they will go asunder.

Unfortunately the state of the country in addition to some unfulfilled promises have left people apathetic towards politics. Many Biden voters voted for him because it was an anyone but Trump vote. Enough of those voters are currently disenchanted enough to not bother doing the same thing again for a Biden that has let them down and is even older than before.

Was Puffy wrong?

Are the stakes not getting higher and higher?

The country seems to get better results with Dem leadership in my lifetime honestly

Which unfulfilled promises and why are they unfulfilled?

Do you feel that's legitimate?

Voting is more than just the presidency at the end of the day

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Was Puffy wrong?

Are the stakes not getting higher and higher?

The country seems to get better results with Dem leadership in my lifetime honestly

Which unfulfilled promises and why are they unfulfilled?

Do you feel that's legitimate?

Voting is more than just the presidency at the end of the day

I'm sure Puffy was right. There must have been some people who died and may have lived had they voted instead of abstaining.

Are they? What do you think? Will there ever be an election again that's not as important as the previous one? Was 2012 less important than 2008?

Student loan issue better be handled by Biden. Yet if he is planning on doing an EO or directing his education secretary and waiting to time it for electoral purposes...

Do you think Biden has lost voters or gained voters since 2020?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You seem to be more worried about punishing Democrats than your own self interest though :gucci:

I don't see how Republicans getting in and permanently killing any chance of ever doing something about climate change is worth it just to punish Dems
Dems ain't doing shyt about it either. The Dems aren't working in myself interest either. They should be punished for the way they've let Trump skate. Can't get mad when the aggressive feral cat you let hang around attacks you and gives you rabies instead putting it down. :manny:.

Votes are earned, not an obligation because the other party is fascist.

Last time I checked the Dems killed

Minimum wage

BBB

Protected corporations and their $

Gutted ARP

No voting rights

No police reform

No major student debt relief

No major climate change action while increasing permits for drilling.

You got Democratic leadership letting the GOP attempt a coup and they let them walk. Along with Garland protecting Trump and not indicting him for his federal crimes

Why should I vote for the early 2000s Republican party just because they have a D next to their names?:mjtf:

:unimpressed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We need guns to go against the GOP politicians. For thr sake of the planet's well being.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isnt this what HL wanted anyway? this is a win that we can finally be rid of the do nothing democrats :blessed:

:francis:

Stop. The moderates wanted to run shyt and here we are…

But the real issue is even if Dems have a majority of the population even if they are called a regional party. A Republican president has not won the popular vote since 2004. Its just that Dem voters are more concentrated.

This country is on a collision course given the current composition of the Senate. Something will have to give. People are not going to sit by idly while a minority of the people rule the country.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know what else is dire? when gas is 5 dollars a gallon

i'll let you guess which one americans care about more :yeshrug:

Of course 5 dollar gas is a lot more relevant to most Americans. I don't deny that. Its more impactful on their personal lives in the short term. However in the grand scheme of things it is trivial in comparison to what's coming. And ironically we probably wouldn't be in this situation had we transformed our energy economy decades ago. I'll let you guess which side of the political spectrum has been continually resposible for delaying progress on that front.

So now Americans will finally have their right wing government in an age where all of our past blunders finally catch up to us. What's coming is a food and water crisis, destablizing weather events, and a never ending flow of refugees escaping climate related disasters. All this will occur while our right wing government and the American public become increasingly divorced from reality.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is very simple: Democrats focus on various "identity" issues, and large segments of people from each minority group in their coalition feel like the Dems prioritize the interests over other groups over their own.

This is the problem trying to hold together a coalition that consists of so many different groups with different interests.

The obvious solution is to focus on issues that appeal simultaneously to most/all groups: economic issues. But the Dems don't want to do that.