The Democratic Party is about to become a regional party

Will the Dems become a regional party post-2024?

• Total voters

killacal

Banned
Daps
The problem is very simple: Democrats focus on various "identity" issues, and large segments of people from each minority group in their coalition feel like the Dems prioritize the interests over other groups over their own.

This is the problem trying to hold together a coalition that consists of so many different groups with different interests.

The obvious solution is to focus on issues that appeal simultaneously to most/all groups: economic issues. But the Dems don't want to do that.
This Good cop bad cop game doesn't work that way breh:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall talking about Republicans and climate change
The Dems don't do shyt about climate change either, the only difference is they'll show up to the Paris accord and pay lip service
arent electric cars technically just mostly powered by coal :dead:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall talking about Republicans and climate change
The Dems don't do shyt about climate change either, the only difference is they'll show up to the Paris accord and pay lip service

So we should be fine with Republican rule for the next 30 years? To "get back" at Dems?

Seems childish to me, but if that's what yall want :yeshrug:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
So we should be fine with Republican rule for the next 30 years? To "get back" at Dems?

Where did I say that
Bring up a different issue, cause in terms of action both parties have shown they have no intention of seriously tackling climate change

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where did I say that
Bring up a different issue, cause in terms of action both parties have shown they have no intention of seriously tackling climate change

I'm not singing the Dems praises here, but I'd rather the party that at least admits it's an issue than the one that thinks it's a conspiracy made up by China.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
IDC. Democrats had their chance and shyt on voters to get corporate donations. Fukk em. From the feds to NY these people been letting Trump go. :manny: if he takes revenge if him and his trumplicans seize control. Dems made this bed. Lie in it. That doesn't mean I support Trump or his ilk. I just think he should've been handled with the toughest consequences compared to the BS we've seen

I understand the fair criticisms in regards to the dems, but this is a dangerous and myopic way of looking at things. The buck wont stop when it comes to stomping over the dems, and recent legislation around the country clearly shows that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

The only thing childish is how you are positing this as if people responding to this thread want the GOP in power. The Dems failing to implement any positive policy does not mean people want the GOP in power on here. It means this is what happens when you fail at your job. This is why Dem candidates barely run on any policies anymore, and instead just say the GOP is evil.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s clear some of you have never lived around republicans

theres nothing Dems can do that would ensure an extended reign in government. Nothing

like @dora_da_destroyer said, the process here our outdated and that’s the biggest problem

The problem really is the senate and the filibuster. It gives shyt hole states way more power than they ever deserve. 50 million Californians have to bow down to the will of 500K hillbillies in Wyoming.

I don’t see how this is sustainable especially as the white population shrinks and it becomes clear in 20 or so years, that we are living in a white conservative-minority dominated country.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
not to worry, @Rhakim and @Wild self have both declared that no republican will ever win the white house ever again.... they have posted countless links to articles detailing how millennials and gen z are hardcore leftists and will vote 70% to 80% for the democratic party.... something, something about going through two recessions, a pandemic, etc, etc, so on and so forth... so, no need to worry about dems becoming regional.... according to these two, it's the republican party that's about to become regional...

:mjlol:

:mjlit: