The Democratic Party is about to become a regional party

Will the Dems become a regional party post-2024?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
because trump told them to get rid of it in 2017, and they didnt :yeshrug:

its mutual asssured destruction in the senate. theres enough on both sides who know that the filibuster is pretty much the only thing holding america together
They’ll have close to 60 seats in the US Senate in 2025. They’ll kill it then.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But they only have done infrastructure under Biden. Dems can say they are for the poor and the working man. But they aren’t.

They are a party for San Francisco and NYC.
I have never voted Republican but I’m #walkingaway.

Gas is high as hell under Biden, inflation is high, crime is highest in decades and liberal judges and District Attorneys turn a blind eye. They they lie to us in our face saying things our cheaper now.

Im pro choice but im also pro my wallet. If abortion has to becomes a felony in every red state but we can get inflation, crime and gas down. Them these women better become abstinent.

My family says I’m red pilled maybe I am. I was so happy when I got my voting rights restored to vote for Obama the second time. But I’m going in there and marking Republican in November and every election after that if society continues the way it is. fukk it.
Stfu

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This is not a winning argument. Many people just look who's in power and how it affects them and then votes the opposite. I disagree with his sentiment but he's right. A bunch of voters only see the problems now with Biden in office and Dems in power. They haven't done all they could to help the people. I'm sure you'll be melting down like me at Biden's impeachment hearings.. Democrats should've treated the GOP like the threat they are. They didn't and I won't be shocked if GOP starts going after their enemies especially if a gop wins the White House and Congress and the scotus in their pockets. Thanks corporate Dems I hope the donations were Worth it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is not a winning argument. Many people just look who's in power and how it affects them and then votes the opposite. I disagree with his sentiment but he's right. A bunch of voters only see the problems now with Biden in office and Dems in power. They haven't done all they could to help the people. I'm sure you'll be melting down like me at Biden's impeachment hearings.. Democrats should've treated the GOP like the threat they are. They didn't and I won't be shocked if GOP starts going after their enemies especially if a gop wins the White House and Congress and the scotus in their pockets. Thanks corporate Dems I hope the donations were Worth it.
He should educate himself and do better.:comeon:

And is isn't corporate dems holding stuff back. It's moderates who oppose "entitlement culture."

His solution and one you think is worth entertaining is to vote in more people aligned with what you claim to dislike pathetic.:unimpressed:

Fail to realize you're the problem crehs/brehs :dwillhuh:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

And is isn't corporate dems holding stuff back. It's moderates who oppose "entitlement culture."

His solution and one you think is worth entertaining is to vote in more people aligned with what you claim to dislike pathetic.:unimpressed:

What's the solution then? Because neither party truly cares about helping the average American

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
But they only have done infrastructure under Biden. Dems can say they are for the poor and the working man. But they aren’t.

They are a party for San Francisco and NYC.
I have never voted Republican but I’m #walkingaway.

Gas is high as hell under Biden, inflation is high, crime is highest in decades and liberal judges and District Attorneys turn a blind eye. They they lie to us in our face saying things our cheaper now.

Im pro choice but im also pro my wallet. If abortion has to becomes a felony in every red state but we can get inflation, crime and gas down. Them these women better become abstinent.

My family says I’m red pilled maybe I am. I was so happy when I got my voting rights restored to vote for Obama the second time. But I’m going in there and marking Republican in November and every election after that if society continues the way it is. fukk it.

March 11 2022

This shytposting is the end result of opening registration

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
woo shytposting

:ahh:
So you have no answer then? LMG blame the GOP? I'm sure that will work with voters while we're all paying skyhigh prices for food and gas while mortgage rates sky rocket

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rational self-interest :gucci:

I don't care about the Democratic party, what I care about is not having Republicans take over every level of government and do a bunch of fukk shyt that'll mess things up for decades.

Politics isn't sports and elections have very long term consequences. Imagine if a couple more Democrats in Florida had bothered to vote in 2000? The Iraq War probably wouldn't have been started and a lot of people wouldn't have been killed. The last 20 years of history would be completely different, and probably in a good way. People thinking way too short term with this shyt.
The democrats do a lot of crap that hurts people in a more subtle way that they don't see for years but still hurts us. When Obama was in charge he and Biden tried to do a deal with Republicans to cut social security. The deal didn't go through because the Republicans got greedy but they were going to do it and it would have barely made news.

For another example, the bipartisan infrastructure bill includes provisions that will privatize certain infrastructure going forward once it's done. This will mean that in addition to paying for it in taxes we may continue to pay for it for years to come in the form of tolls and utility bills. It's not a big flashy issue but it will hurt the average person and we got nothing in exchange.

A lot voters have jobs that don't pay them enough to live, so they spend spare time hustling to make money. On top of that they are trying to spend time with family and have a life. They don't have time to dig into a bunch of articles explaining the excuses that democrats use for not dealing with issues. They have enough time to see who's in charge and the impact that is having on their lives. Democrats have to solve problems and get people to understand things in a simple way, if they don't see that some people will just say fukk it and try the other guys because they don't know how bad the other guys are. It's why the argument that only Biden could beat Trump was always bullshyt. COVID beat Trump not his opponent because everyone knew he was a dumb fukk before but it wasn't hurting their daily life until then.