The conversation with darkskinned men

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
It is? :ohhh: So, if that was me you're admitting to sending your dikk pic and flirting with a man in drag? :dead: I know you wouldn't admit to something damaging like that, so be real, bae. You know that's not me.

So you're admitting you're a man? :ohhh: I just showed a gif of you looking like a drag queen. :russ:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
7edcf80546f28d5744540e11b04b7ca00d33d327a1af7691850621f242ae5e95_1.gif

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
- Black men don't want black women....even though they marry black women over 80% of time :patrice:

- Black men don't want dark-skin black women....but let's ignore black women ogling over light-skin men with green eyes and "good hair" :mjpls:

- Black men "street harass" black women....but black men don't want black women, so this is an odd occurence....let's overlook the contradiction :obama:

- Black men especially "street harass" light-skinned black women...light-skinned women have it so hard...damn them ugly dark, black men for giving them play :scust:

- Black men suffer from colorism.....but black women skipped over the "white is right" class in American history...they love their dark skin and nappy hair....don't watch what they do, listen to what they say about this topic....they only wear wigs and weave "because its easier" :rudy:

- Black men date interracially.......no, don't do that, you should want a black woman....black women only date IR because you black men don't have any resources and you haven't built anything for black women....black men should be considerate of the white supremacy black women face with beauty but black women can expect black men to eschew white supremacy with ease when it comes to money, resources, businesses.....the very things white supremacy is built to control, own and protect....black men don't need compassion :demonic:

- Matter of fact, why do you hate black women? Your mother is black, your sister is black, your grandmother is black :troll:

- Black men should be socially punished for street harassment....sure, non-black men get a pass for catcalling...but black men should know better...this isn't me working with white supremacy against black men....I'm not a bedwench....I'm not a traitor....I love black men.....who cater to my rhetoric that was given to me by outside sources :youngsabo:

Ya know, maybe I see why dudes are chasing after PAWGS and PAAGS. Less stress and double talk...and still produce black kids :ehh:

Peace

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
- Black men don't want black women....even though they marry black women over 80% of time :patrice:

- Black men don't want dark-skin black women....but let's ignore black women ogling over light-skin men with green eyes and "good hair" :mjpls:

- Black men "street harass" black women....but black men don't want black women, so this is an odd occurence....let's overlook the contradiction :obama:

- Black men especially "street harass" light-skinned black women...light-skinned women have it so hard...damn them ugly dark, black men for giving them play :scust:

- Black men suffer from colorism.....but black women skipped over the "white is right" class in American history...they love their dark skin and nappy hair....don't watch what they do, listen to what they say about this topic....they only wear wigs and weave "because its easier" :rudy:

- Black men date interracially.......no, don't do that, you should want a black woman....black women only date IR because you black men don't have any resources and you haven't built anything for black women....black men should be considerate of the white supremacy black women face with beauty but black women can expect black men to eschew white supremacy with ease when it comes to money, resources, businesses.....the very things white supremacy is built to control, own and protect....black men don't need compassion :demonic:

- Matter of fact, why do you hate black women? Your mother is black, your sister is black, your grandmother is black :troll:

- Black men should be socially punished for street harassment....sure, non-black men get a pass for catcalling...but black men should know better...this isn't me working with white supremacy against black men....I'm not a bedwench....I'm not a traitor....I love black men.....who cater to my rhetoric that was given to me by outside sources :youngsabo:

Ya know, maybe I see why dudes are chasing after PAWGS and PAAGS. Less stress and double talk...and still produce black kids :ehh:

Peace
:umad:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Being put on a pedestal has its downsides. From what it seems she's saying is ...black men feel entitled to biracial women and you read the comments about black men mainly forcing a black identity on them....it starts to make sense. Some thrive off that attention but many do not. This articles serves as a great counterbalance to the; biracial/lightskinned women think they are cute. Some of them are not asking for the attention, they are just put on these pedestals due to some black male insecurity that they can't help.

The OP is junk, it is a rant of someone that has an axe to grind with dark skinned black men. It is not something most want to discuss but like skinned/biracial black men and women are more desired than their darker counterparts. It is not just dark skinned black men that put light skinned black women on a pedestal, light skinned black guys do it to, nonblack guys are even worse as far as this preference goes. Why is the author using crude examples, that are obviously isolated incidents to make umbrella statements about dark skinned black guys?

The author of the article is a too obsessed by race and the fact that she is biracial. I think she is mad that she doesn't have the privileges afforded to white women.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The OP is junk, it is a rant of someone that has an axe to grind with dark skinned black men. It is not something most want to discuss but like skinned/biracial black men and women are more desired than their darker counterparts. It is not just dark skinned black men that put light skinned black women on a pedestal, light skinned black guys do it to, nonblack guys are even worse as far as this preference goes. Why is the author using crude examples, that are obviously isolated incidents to make umbrella statements about dark skinned black guys?
Are you her? Why would she'd be mudslinging a group of meb who'd put her on pedestal? I look at it like this....being the ultimate know desire by people has its good or bad side. I don't understand why you all are so adamant on discounting what she experienced.

I am glad that it wasn't a darkskinned woman who wrote an article y'all would have just called her ugly and jealous. But now that it's a light skinned woman...it's she has an axe grind.

Yet many threads in here blatantly state that some black dudes do put light skinned women on a pedestal. I am sure every black guy knows one and the type.

So why are you all acting obtuse thar it's being called out by the person that would be on the receiving wnd of the attention.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Ya know, maybe I see why dudes are chasing after PAWGS and PAAGS. Less stress and double talk...and
still produce black kids :ehh:

Peace

Just don't increase their fatherless stats are else the pawgs/paags will be throwing y'all under the bus the same way that I see many do it already.

Too maby black biracial kids with absentee black father stories out there.